Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

he isnt replacing schürrle or salah. we wont pay 35 m for someone who will play 5,6 games per year. he will come and he will be starter or otherwise he will leave soon. United+ Barca wanted him last summer, he isnt some talent who sit on the bench and will be happy.

wtf man! when u say 35 m.. it means pounds when were talking here, at least write euros if u mean that! 27£m is the max price.

He WILL fight to be a starter! if we have Eden, Oscar, Willian and Cuadrado.. we can rotate all the time without getting a weaker team. Schurrle is not good enough.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuadrado is a decent player. He's a definite upgrade on Willian and Schurrle. He's much more explosive, creative, have better crossing than either.

But the thing is his output isn't much better than either of Willian or Hazard.

I think we should try all and get Reus. He's the player who will make us formidable.

The fact that you think Atsu (who I've watched a lot of, I'm of Ghanaian descent), who is making no impact whatsoever at Everton, can make an impact at Chelsea over Schurrle is laughable.

Cuadrado might be the best the market is offering right now but if he's the best I'd rather hang onto Schurrle and Willian and wait until a better alternative pops up because he would be a useless signing as he is a very marginal upgrade on Willian. Not worth it.

you made yourself laugh. I suppose having one new player, Salah, and Atsu at the same time would be too much anyway so Atsu will go on loan elsewhere rather than stay at Everton. other than the fact that Schuerrle can score when he shoots, I don't see him being anything close to what Chelsea need for a winger. No, I don't rate Atsu either.

What are we trying to solve? I think the fact he is adaptable to every position down the right flank make him very appealing

We need a better attacking player for the RW position, but it should be someone really good, 'an upgrade on willian' isn't enough IMO.

Im talking world class level, Reus for that matter.

We need a better attacking player for the RW position, but it should be someone really good, 'an upgrade on willian' isn't enough IMO.

Im talking world class level, Reus for that matter.

And if we don't get Reus what do we do?