Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

This year we have team to win The Quadruple we have the mentality and maturity we needed to get into the history of football. But to win The Quadruple we must have patience, serenity, tranquility, coherence, consistence and especially perseverance. We have to believe in these words as philosophy to win The Quadruple. So the best way is to go Step by step, match by match. We have to have the philosophy of the game by game to win The Quadruple. It is the only way to to get our objective, think only of the next match and go with the mentality of win, win, win and win again and win, win, win and win again. That is football, that has to be our mentality.

So in our heads our only goal should be the party of December 26 against West Ham United. The philosophy of the Match to match will take us to The Quadruple.

Win, win, win and win again and win, win, win and win again. That is football, that has to be our mentality.

Match to match. Come on Chelsea! GO BLUES!. Match to Match.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, there was more optimism on here when we played City away!

It's West Ham, FFS! Yes, they've done well this season, but they have very limited players. Jose will come up with the right tactics to highlight their lack of quality.

3-0 comfortable win for us.

it's boxing day.we go weird.weird results in the past.

Just get the feeling West Ham may snatch a victory in this match..if we play like we did in the 2nd half against Stoke

Hope Schurrle & Remy get a chance to play

what was wrong with the way we played the 2nd half against stoke? we have a massive fixture pile up and unlike city, we have some big and tough games, we were 1-0 up, and had control of the match at every point. i mean the best chance that stoke had was a charlie adam shot from 20 yards.

I am not as confident mainly because of those periods of passivity in our game that most of the times lead in us conceiving one. Last year was our trademark and they seem to be coming back lately. Charlie Adam's shot still haunts me. Difficult win, I reckon.

Bro you must be close to me - on the Left Coast of North America? I am in Northern California

Yeah, I'm in Vancouver, Canada. It's great living on the west coast, but the time zone sucks. The world revolves around eastern time zones.

Yeah, I'm in Vancouver, Canada. It's great living on the west coast, but the time zone sucks. The world revolves around eastern time zones.

I lived in both & I like the West The Best (I know it's from The Door's song The End). Wake up in the morning & it's on like donkey kong

I don't think they are as dismal as last year.

Their table position is good and they are not on the way down like the other early surprise team Southampton seem to be.

Last season the hammers parked twenty five buses - reminded of Proodeftiki, the team from the Piraeus suburbs.

West Ham are 4 pts above Arsenal.