Alexandre Lacazette

MrExcalibur100

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He isn't particularly a striker, he also plays as a LW, RW, SS etc.

This season he has been playing as a striker all season and done it brilliantly. He plays CF with Fekir and N'Jie usually supporting him

Anyway another goal for him today albeit from the spot. This guy can't stop scoring. He just had to go off injured. Hope it is nothing serious.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Martin Lipton supposes we are bidding £15M+Remy for him. Probably not enough

That seems like a lot to me. £27m plus should be enough to get him, but the fact Lyon won't need the money that much (CL qualification) could be a stumbling block.

He will only leave for as much as Benzema. Lyon are very good at selling players. The only time their hands were tied was when Lloris wanted to leave.

They were in a much better position when Benzema left. They're fighting for the title this season, but who is not say that will be the case next season. It all comes down to Lyon's ambitions and the player's preference.

I like Lacazette. Moving to Chelsea would be a terrible choice for his career, and especially for his chances of playing at Euro 2016. I hope he's very careful in choosing his next club.

The elite (Bayern, Barca, Real) doesn't need him. Chelsea, Man City, PSG all have proven strikers. I don't think he would want to go to the Serie A, so no Juve. You never know though.

I wouldn't join Liverpool if I were him. Man Utd would be possible, but LVG might stick to Rooney up front. He would suit Arsenal, but I don't want him joining them.

Hopefully THIS HAPPENS, I have been a big fan of this guy since 2013, genuinely thinking this season is the season he announces himself as one of the best young ST in Europe like Benzema did. Now around 20-30m should be enough to get him while if he keeps this scoring rate up next season at Lyon can see him being priced at around 50m in 2016.

Remy+20m is a no-brainer. This is someone I rate very highly compared with Dybala or Icardi.

To me he is like Hulk. An attacker with the ability to play for sides (especially on the left) with ability to score goals.

Jose likes to sign players from the French league and maybe this option is in his mind.

I think Remy is a great player who has had very bad luck with injuries. Its sale would not be a surprise to me.

About Alexandre Lacazette I think his a big problem is that he plays in the same position of Hazard. If he was on the right side I think he would be an interesting option. Playing on the left side I think he is less likely to sign for us.

But perhaps Jose wants to make him a striker in the middle or on the right side with leg changed.

A great player (without a doubt) but I do not see place for him with us on our starting eleven.

Regards.

Overrated IMO. He did well this season but way beyond his abilities.noway he's going to have similar stats next season. If we're going to sign players from OL we should be looking at Fekir,Umtiti,Tolisso.

Overrated IMO. He did well this season but way beyond his abilities.noway he's going to have similar stats next season. If we're going to sign players from OL we should be looking at Fekir,Umtiti,Tolisso.

this guy has same dribbling level like Hazard, with his left foot. and also can play as RW and No. 10, if we can't get the "First Class" target such as Reus, Koke or Pogba. i'm very pleased if we can get him this summer...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You