• Hazard
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how they pick on some players and not others, isn't it?

Just look at the support Torres got despite being an absolute embarrassment for most of his time here.

It really makes you think. -_-

Torres fan boys either had me rolling on the floor or me wound up depending on what mood i was in.

I made a bet with some mates that Torres wouldn't score ten or more for Milan, it's like taking candy from a baby.

Torres fan boys either had me rolling on the floor or me wound up depending on what mood i was in.

I made a bet with some mates that Torres wouldn't score ten or more for Milan, it's like taking candy from a baby.

Easy money :lol:

As bad as the Serie A is right now they can still defend for the most part; Torres was never going to sniff double digits.

Easy money :lol:

As bad as the Serie A is right now they can still defend for the most part; Torres was never going to sniff double digits.

Im annoyed with myself for not doing it sooner, I could have got life security by having bets with people who were still took in by this fraud :lol:

Delighted Eden stepped up and took over the main creative mantle from Cesc but giving my MOTM to Costa for a very good second half and breaking his barren spell.

I thought he was average tbh. Most of the afternoon he was frustrated. What I did appreciate was that he kept on working hard and the hard work got him a goal. Our best attacking player was Hazard by far. John Terry was immense at the back.

By all accounts City were not good either today, people just have to accept the fact that being at the top isn't all about 4 and 5-0 wins, sometimes it requires a grind and a few rough edges.

Embrace the win and three points.

By all accounts City were not good either today, people just have to accept the fact that being at the top isn't all about 4 and 5-0 wins, sometimes it requires a grind and a few rough edges.

Embrace the win and three points.

Exactly sometimes have to grind results out which we are a bit hit and miss at doing..

By far the worst performance of the season. Just happy to collect the three points.

On this basis we will get hammered by Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern

Well on the basis we haven't lost by more than 3 goals for nearly 13 years, no we won't.

They have a lot of injuries and are still winning which is annoying. We were without Matic for one game and lost. No Cesc today and we were very bad.

Yet we are still ahead of them, top of the league and this place is in nigh on meltdown because we didn't 'Play up to scratch'