Chelsea v QPR

Jase

Why people keep posting Ivanovic in the starting 11. Am I missing something about his red card last game?

The ban was 1 game (2 yellow cards) and applies to all domestic games (so domestic league and domestic cups) so his ban was served against Shrewsbury on Tuesday.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn wish Ferdinand was playing...

Rio is still quite a good defender while Dunne is a complete sucker. I wouldn't mind Ferdinand's suspension at all. I know we should beat them either way but I don't want QPR to surprise us again..

Mourinho says Diego Costa needs to be under special care and the club will do that. #CFC

Mourinho says he will not stand in the way of players going away on international duty. #CFC

Mourinho on Drogba: 'Me, the owner, the board, him - we all decided together for him to come back.' #CFC

Mourinho says Didier can show his importance by being there when the team needs him, as he did in the past week. #CFC

Mourinho says Loic Remy will be available again after the international break. #CFC

Mourinho: 'I think I know what to expect from QPR, and I can say it will be a difficult game for us.' #CFC

Mourinho: 'It's the first time I play against QPR. London is a special place because of the number of derbies, which makes it unique.' #CFC

This could become a fantastic weekend if results go our way. We're playing an absolutely shit QPR whilst a struggling City side play United with their best player Silva out injured.

Handle our business and hope United win and it'll make up for our result last weekend.