Which Clubs do you hate the most ?

Parky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on first date with 8/10 brunette nurse for lunch last weekend. Anyway we were talking interests and I told her im a big Chelsea fan and she shows me a picture on her phone of her wearing a Barca jersey saying "We're the best team". She even had the nerve to say Chelsea play negative football. Anyway I couldn't look at her the same, she became a 3/10. I made a cheap excuse after lunch that I had stomach cramps and went home. Didnt reply to her msgs

:lol::lol: LMAOO Proper Chels!

• 5 weeks later...

I dont hate any club particulary, but I hate certain fans. Fans who talk about us that we are buying league, that we spend spend spend and win nothing, that we dont develop youth, that we are fake club, that we did not exist before 2003, that we have no history,...and it usualy turns that they are fans of Real Madrid or sth.

Oh the irony.

Millwall - Everything that iv'e seen, read, and heard, about their fans makes me not want to go to a match if we ever play Millwall again.

And Crystal Palace - This nomination isn't so much for the club but for their fans. Because they have some really rude fans that make racist comments about my mum when she's out about during match days. If that wasn't bad enough they also do not make enough space for you to walk past them in the street. So you literally have to walk in the road to get past them.

Though I guess their not all bad though, as my mum once told me that she saw a palace fan that was claiming that palace are the BEST club in the world. Either that guy was drunk as fuck, high as a kite, or he may just be that deluded. Lol.

1. Arsenal - never met one Arsenal fan in real life or the net that I liked, hate their holier than thou attitude.

2. Man-City - The new City fans are delusional and the older ones are bitter.

Most United fans aren't that bad, 'in my experience'... give it a few years and they'll become bitter with this new situation though.

I am becoming quite fond of Gooners .. they were arrogant and hateful when they were winning , Now it is quite pleasant to see

them becoming more bitter and locked into the past than even the Scousers. We have really got under their thin skin now .

Manure. I started following football and eventually supporting chelsea back in 2006. from 2007 to 2013 it's always been Chelsea and Utd for the title.

I hate seeing "Fergie Time" goals...

I bet the number of Manure fans in Singapore doesn't help too! They are literally everywhere. Manure definitely tops the list for me. Although I think that their forums are much better to visit. At least there are insightful posts there compared to RAWK which is so full of bitterness and delusion.

Liverpool and Barcelona are definitely up there for me too. I actually like aspects of Barcelona's play but that holier-than-thou attitude is so disturbing.

I rarely use the word hate to describe things I don't like, but Liverpool easily has the most hateable fans I know. They're the only fans that have annoyed me in real life. Last season they started crawling out with their usual "you ain't got no history" and "why don't you want the legend Gerrard to win the league" bullshit. I was so glad the fuckers lost the title to City.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool

• Self entitled attitude.
  • Fans are 'the best' because they sing 'You'll never walk alone'. Ugh.
  • Media bias. Back in the days of Andy Gray on Sky it was ridiculous. Referring to Gerrard as 'Stevie' and openly celebrating his goals. Last season was something else, they wanted the title win for the bin dippers so bad, hence why that victory over them was one of my favourite ever!!!
  • Players that leave them are always 'better when they were playing in front of the kop'. Xabi Alonso says hi btw :wank2:
  • Fans can do no wrong even though they can be even more disgusting than most. See: Chanting at Man Utd fans about air disaster.
  • Gerrard. Hate the guy, vastly overrated.
  • They sold us Torres. :clown:
  • Mascherano while he played for them.
  • Suarez support.