Besiktas/Fenerbahce v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the most ridiculous stupid friendly game I've ever heard of. Why are we playing 45 mins vs two different teams?? Fuck logic, just play one team for 90 mins.

I just don't understand outrage at all.

You get this kind of tournament in Italy with TIM Trophy in pre-season. Apart from the idiocy of having to play in 3 different venues in 5 days, I don't see what's the problem with playing two 45-minute matches really. Yes, it's only 45 minutes against a team but at least we'll be posed with different challenges a bit facing two different ones.

No problem mate, I just hate when people tell me to do something. If someone tells me to do something, he can expect that that's the one thing I won't be doing.

Got to love the 'teenage rebellion' attitude. Maybe you haven't heard but in real life people must do plenty of things they don't give a fuck about.

Brilliant idea to be honest

Playing against 2 teams going hell for leather for 45 minutes each because they know they only have to play 45 whereas Chelsea do the 90, brilliant for intensity and fitness.

Glad we were spanked by Bremen

This has got to be the most ridiculous stupid friendly game I've ever heard of. Why are we playing 45 mins vs two different teams?? Fuck logic, just play one team for 90 mins.

Chill. It's for charity. See.

Calm down. It's a charity mini-tournament for the mining disaster in Turkey.

If anyone else is wondering why we are playing this match, check the first post. Have posted a link detailing the info on the game.

Got to love the 'teenage rebellion' attitude. Maybe you haven't heard but in real life people must do plenty of things they don't give a fuck about.

Not really. I don't accept authority & that's why I'm improving myself and learning to have a job where I'm my own boss and don't have to listen to some insecure egomaniac. If you can't do it, it's your problem.

Not really. I don't accept authority & that's why I'm improving myself and learning to have a job where I'm my own boss and don't have to listen to some insecure egomaniac. If you can't do it, it's your problem.

Fair enough but it just seems a bit odd/aggressive to have such an outlook. NEVER accepting anyone telling you what you could/should do is definately not a positive way to be if you ask me.

And what exactly were you planning on doing with your life if you think you'll never have to face a situation where you're asked to do something you don't really want to? Even business owners have to suck it up every once in a while and just do what their clients want.

At 15/16 it might seem like you know everything and have it all figured out but life is much easier if you just accept that you're not always right. If you don't, you'll turn into one of those 'insecure egomaniacs' sooner rather than later.