Besiktas/Fenerbahce v Chelsea

Jase

Best pre match thread we've had all pre season. Some posts about the silly format, some giving moral advice to Melanicus.

All we need now is the customary forum invasion that comes with playing a team from Turkey.

If that happens, then we all know who to ban.. :Goober:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem mate, I just hate when people tell me to do something. If someone tells me to do something, he can expect that that's the one thing I won't be doing.

This guys gonna go far, great attitude :rolleyes:

It's pre-season mate, what do you expect? Everybody's brains are fucked up by lack of quality football every weekend. Abstinence crisis at its best. :lol:

I love what you did to this thread, I can't even lie :lol:

It's a big difference between doing what you don't want to (for example: I don't want to exercise every day because I'm lazy, but I still do it, because it's benneficial for me) and doing what others are commanding you to do. If we only did things what we like to do, we would all be homeless, because in all honesty a minority of people really want to study, go to gym and so on. But we have to destroy our laziness in things that are benneficial for us.

I'm not 15 nor 16 and I know I'm not always right. I'm often wrong, but I value these lessons, because I learn from them. I don't let someone to boss around with me or command me. If you give me an advice, I'll think about it, proccess it in my brain and then do it the way I think it's good. If you give an order in a bossy way, I won't do it for you, no matter what. I've had many great and not so great teachers and that's the main difference between them. Ones give you an idea & motivate you to reasearch, think for yourself. Others order you what you need to learn & you can't doubt what they say. You, like a sheep, must take everything they say as the greatest truth. Sorry, I'm not like that & that's why I had many problems with those type of teachers. I hate authority but I tolerate good leadership.

You will have some serious problems with girls then. They dont give you advices, but orders. Oh and dont forget they are always right ;)

Honestly, Im quite a big rebel myself considering things I dont want to do, but I think balance is best way to go. You dont want to be someone who has to do ALL the stuff for everyone, but neither you want to be someone who does NONE stuff for others. If someone I like tells me to do something I will do it because next time, he will do it for me. When comes to job and bosses, few actualy like job, but most dont. In the end thats what gives you money and you have to "eat some shit" to get benefit in the end. Life aint always easy but try enjoy as much as you can.

Gosh people, if you are so eager to comment about Melanicus' attitude, then please, PM him about it and not derail this thread..

It's Agony Aunt day and a half on the TC forums, did no-one tell you? :P.

Back on topic, are all the lads back in training now? Especially the Brazilians and Schurrle? Even if they are, what are the chances of us seeing them in this game? I don't think I can take seeing Torres on our wing/pitch/planet again.

Back on topic, are all the lads back in training now? Especially the Brazilians and Schurrle? Even if they are, what are the chances of us seeing them in this game? I don't think I can take seeing Torres on our wing/pitch/planet again.

Everyone is back yup, I can see a few get some minutes.