Premier League thread

Jase

No, I don't think I am. I also don't know the number of, apparently countless fans, in India/Asia. Enlighten me?

Considering Chelsea have been one of the most successful clubs in world football for the better part of a decade I would think they are a very popular club. According to you though, Chelsea have no fans in Asia or USA.

Go ask the indians, chinese, etc what club has the most fans in their respective countries...

Chelsea is no where near united, liverpool or arsenal in terms of global recognition.

City as well is no where near those 3, its irrelevant that City was the best team the past 3 years.

Go ask the indians, chinese, etc what club has the most fans in their respective countries...

Chelsea is no where near united, liverpool or arsenal in terms of global recognition.

City as well is no where near those 3, its irrelevant that City was the best team the past 3 years.

Alright, next time I go to China and india I'll ask them.

United is on a other level, but you are greatly overestimating Arsenal and Liverpool's global brand.

Alright, next time I go to China and india I'll ask them.

United is on a other level, but you are greatly overestimating Arsenal and Liverpool's global brand.

ask the indian and chinese posters on this forum. Chelsea is no where near Arsenal. Liverpool has died out in recent years due to them sucking, but Arsenal still has a huge fanbase in Asian and the United States.

ask the indian and chinese posters on this forum. Chelsea is no where near Arsenal. Liverpool has died out in recent years due to them sucking, but Arsenal still has a huge fanbase in Asian and the United States.

Globally, Chelsea are the 4th most relevant club behind Real, Barca, and Bayern. End of story. 4th best ckub in Europe, 5th most valuable club, best team in England.

You do realize valuability of club os something different than popularity right?

Clubs worth doesnt tell you how many fans they have...

Though I would say ManU and Arsenal have more fans globaly, but Chelsea will beat arsenal in few years, because we are attracting more fans atm.

From all clubs, Real, Barca and maybe Bayern are also probably more popular, that gives us 6th spot in most popular clubs.

But than again, I have no clue where you found pool to be more popular than us and that we are on same level as spurs. Bullshit!

You do realize valuability of club os something different than popularity right?

Clubs worth doesnt tell you how many fans they have...

Though I would say ManU and Arsenal have more fans globaly, but Chelsea will beat arsenal in few years, because we are attracting more fans atm.

From all clubs, Real, Barca and maybe Bayern are also probably more popular, that gives us 6th spot in most popular clubs.

But than again, I have no clue where you found pool to be more popular than us and that we are on same level as spurs. Bullshit!

In the USA........Chelsea and spurs are the same level in popularity..

Globally, arsenal and united, liverpool has gone down in recent years so I agree that liverpool is probably not at the moment...

Globally, Chelsea are the 4th most relevant club behind Real, Barca, and Bayern. End of story. 4th best ckub in Europe, 5th most valuable club, best team in England.

actually man city are the best team in england because they won the league last season..

In the USA........Chelsea and spurs are the same level in popularity..

Globally, arsenal and united, liverpool has gone down in recent years so I agree that liverpool is probably not at the moment...

Top 10 most popular european teams in the world football.

1.- Manchester United

2.- Barcelona

3.- Real Madrid

4.- Chelsea

5.- Arsenal

6.- AC Milan

7.- Liverpool

8.- Inter Milan

9.- Bayern Munich

10.- Juventus

http://www.fanatix.com/news/top-10-supported-clubs-in-world-football-chelsea-arsenal-rank-high/

http://visionnoventa.com/conoce-los-10-clubes-con-mas-seguidores-del-mundo/

http://www.futblog.net/2013/10/14/los-equipos-de-futbol-mas-populares-en-facebook-del-mundo/html

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.premierleague.com/content/premierleague/en-gb/referees/appointments.html?paramSearchContext=MATCH_WEEK&paramMatchWeek=9

Phil Dowd to officiate the United game this weekend...

(and Chris Foy will be the 4th official)

Good/Bad?

He was ok when we met villa.

I would just like to say, having watched Luke "Please sir, can I have some more pie" Shaw this season so far I was so so so so so so so so wrong to suggest that we should have signed him. While he would have definitely been better at our club than Man Utd's he's been absolutely terrible, and showing every sign that he was a one season wonder at best. I was wrong, and am so glad that Chelsea didn't think the same as me in regards to him.

I hang my head in shame...