Roberto Firmino

sodasys

haha coutinho didn't even make the provisional squad for Brazil.

Everyone here asked for him... EVERYONE. Big Phil is just too stubborn... That argument that a lot of People in Europe use is just wrong... Diego Alves, Filipe Luis, Miranda, Diego and Diego Costa were all ignored for the World Cup.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone here asked for him... EVERYONE. Big Phil is just too stubborn... That argument that a lot of People in Europe use is just wrong... Diego Alves, Filipe Luis, Miranda, Diego and Diego Costa were all ignored for the World Cup.

Funny everyone forgets to mention Leandro Castan who had great season with Roma...

Dude, I was one of the best players in the 3rd and 2nd Luxembougish division and I am about the worst footballer ever. Of course league strength is a major factor. A few years ago there was a striker who scored more than 50 goals in Estland. Never heard of him again.

The bundesliga is one of the top leagues in the world, its not some 4th rate bullshit league. By the same token EPL is overrated, its the most competitive because the style of play there makes it easier for all teams to compete.

One thing is for sure, when you possess technical ability like Firmino clearly does, there will be a place for you in any league.

Just finished watching him against Bayern Munich. He didn't look out of place at ALL, had some nice dribbling technique and left Dante for dead twice, the last time leading to his goal.

He's not the fastest guy and doesn't seem like the type to come deep to collect. I was surprised to see he gets about 2 tackles a game because in this one he didn't seem like the type to get stuck in.

If we are seriously looking at him I would imagine its for the role we envisioned for Rooney, Schurrle or Eto'o. I think he can get the odd start at striker but is best suited in 4-4-1-1

He has fantastic feet and seems to be fairly strong as well.

I'd say sign him up!

Just finished watching him against Bayern Munich. He didn't look out of place at ALL, had some nice dribbling technique and left Dante for dead twice, the last time leading to his goal.

He's not the fastest guy and doesn't seem like the type to come deep to collect. I was surprised to see he gets about 2 tackles a game because in this one he didn't seem like the type to get stuck in.

If we are seriously looking at him I would imagine its for the role we envisioned for Rooney, Schurrle or Eto'o. I think he can get the odd start at striker but is best suited in 4-4-1-1

I'd say sign him up!

I'm pretty sure he's only played up front a handful of times? He's a CAM first and foremost so would actually be challenging the likes of Oscar & Willian.

I'm pretty sure he's only played up front a handful of times? He's a CAM first and foremost so would actually be challenging the likes of Oscar & Willian.

Yup looked that way in the game I watched. Not quite a playmaking 10 more of a false 9 type. Can't see him playing in the pivot and in a 4-3-3 it may be a stretch. Only watched one game though

I'd say sign him up!

I actually watched that myself yesterday as well! Shaqiri also looked fantastic and Pizzaro at 35 (yep, our Claudio) is still better than all our strikers.

Funny everyone forgets to mention Leandro Castan who had great season with Roma...

He's awesome... He came from my team in Brazil... Damn i miss him! But now he is too "big", kinda weird for me... It seens he's slower now than in his matches for Corinthians. I prefer the time in which he were faster and agressive like Marquinhos, Varane and David than Big and strong like he is now... Well, for those who can be both, better of course xD

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/19/manchester-united-agree-deal-to-complete-transfer-of-hoffenheims-roberto-firmino-5253605/

Apparently he is joining MU 3 days ago

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/21/liverpool-close-to-completing-15m-roberto-firmino-transfer-5256841/

But then he is close to Liverpool today... :ph34r:

The interesting part is that it is said he will be a replacement for Sterling.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/19/manchester-united-agree-deal-to-complete-transfer-of-hoffenheims-roberto-firmino-5253605/

Apparently he is joining MU 3 days ago

http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/21/liverpool-close-to-completing-15m-roberto-firmino-transfer-5256841/

But then he is close to Liverpool today... :ph34r:

The interesting part is that it is said he will be a replacement for Sterling.

Reason both of those are likely lies, is because it is the metro

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You