Roberto Firmino

sodasys

Why are we not trying to sign Firmino as our 3rd choice striker and potential starting 10 alternative to Oscar. Killing two birds with one stone for a fantastic young player. No, instead, we choose to go for the has been Falcao on silly wages. Makes sense.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we not trying to sign Firmino as our 3rd choice striker and potential starting 10 alternative to Oscar. Killing two birds with one stone for a fantastic young player. No, instead, we choose to go for the has been Falcao on silly wages. Makes sense.

29m?

41m €/29m pound to Liverpool done. bundesliga record fee.

I wonder how he will fit in. They can't possibly play Sturridge, Firmino, Sterling and Coutniho at the same time. Maybe an indication that sterling will leave this summer.

41m €/29m pound to Liverpool done. bundesliga record fee.

I wonder how he will fit in. They can't possibly play Sturridge, Firmino, Sterling and Coutniho at the same time. Maybe an indication that sterling will leave this summer.

Don't think they will be healthy at the same time and maybe they look at Firmio as starting am and backup CF to daniel.

Even though they have markovic, llalana, ibe, etc.

I was hoping he would be replacing Oscar, too bad that he went to the most vile club imaginable. Quite a high price though, unless they offload Sterling they will not be buying much more.

I'm actually sick of how biased English media is today. Unbelievable how much they want Liverpool to do well. All these reports on how unbelievable he is and shit, trying to make you think the next Messi has just arrived in PL. I can't remember reading such biased articles a week ago when he was linked to United. Last week he was just a prospect, now he is the finished article and the one that can lead Liverpool to glory. Fuck off.

So much talk about his amazing workrate and how good of a team player he is. Bullshit. He's coming from Hoffenheim, a team that play gung ho football, always looking to score one more than their opponents. They are all tactically inept there, can't defend for their lifes, I've lost count of how many times I've watched Hoffenheim play and their defence was just left for dead everytime others took the ball. No one was tracking back, not even the greatest footballer to have ever graced Bundesliga, Roberto Firmino, Liverpool's new darling.

Had Chelsea or City signed Firmino for 29m they'd all be wondering why in the hell teams spend so much money on average Brazilians instead of promoting young English players. Fucking biased cunts. Can't wait for next season when you'll be eating your words just like you did with the army of flops that Liverpool bought last summer.

Funny thing is that I first saw Firmino against Colombia last week (or something like that) and thought to myself "wow this guy is a clown, dunno why he's playing."

Something about his face and style that I didn't like either.

... And Liverpool go and buy him and media praise him like he's the saviour of galaxy.

Fun fun.

I'd love that nobody buys Sterling for their valuation and they end up selling him for something normal. Negotiating with Liverpool or Tottenham about good players is like playing chess with a kid. He just doesn't give a fuck about rules and professionalism and eats your king with his pawn from the other end of the board and announces himself the winner.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You