PSG v Chelsea

Jase

LOL so is there actually racism then? Man you french people are funny...

What you are talking about is discrimination not racism... but I digress.

Anyway have PSG beaten any bigs clubs the last few years? you know when they started pumping in all those Euros into an otherwise pathetic club? You guys carry a threat but I'm not worried at all.

You are too aggressive; stop insulting people. And It is not forbidden to use WOULD, MAY, MIGHT,PROBABLY.
My posts are very polite. I would never insult your mother. I'm done talking to you.
This is beyond fairy tale, It is inconceivable.
It is imperative that the moderator look into your inappropriate posts.

Open a recent biology book and you will understand what's racism means, and why there is no race in humanity.

Anyway, yes as a team we havent beat any big club for 20 years. Most of our important players did.

Sure that's gonna be a real test for those players as a new team.

But honnestly not the hardest test.

LOL... dude look up discrimination you may learn something.

Well pretty much what I thought. You're lot carry a threat but our team have beaten more big teams this year than you guys have in years. It'll be a good tie but honestly this means more to PSG than it does Chelsea, if PSG beat Chelsea they will finally have a big European win... We have tons of those.

A third of english language is from french words, but english must be useless as well...

You guys don't have a clue about anything but yourself...

French is like Latin, largely unused everywhere in the world.... Just sayin... Hope you don't think I'm racist.

Will just do what zolayes said earlier and just lock this thread since you lads can't seem to stop this nonsense and something that isn't related with the game itself. It's getting really silly.

Go chill out or something and come back later...

Right, re-opening this thread.

Hope you lads have cooled down now and get back to talking about the game itself.

Anymore bickerings, petty verbal wars, trash talking or any other nonsense that is nothing about the game in here and you'll suffer consequences accordingly.

Actually without Roman we were still playing in the Champions League and fighting at the top end of the Premier League.

With or without Qatari funding PSG is just a small team in a small league.

- Chelsea before Abramovitch won 2 C2 and 1 PL (in 1955 lol)

- PSG before Qatari is 1 C2 and 2 French League.

PSG in 1998 was number one at UEFA ranking (3 semi-final, 1 final and 1 victory in a raw in european competitions). Chelsea never was.

So, don't be too arrogant...

PSG in 1998 was number one at UEFA ranking (3 semi-final, 1 final and 1 victory in a raw in european competitions). Chelsea never was.

New PSG fan.. Same argument

This will never end :(

Oh ya thats right in Intertoto Cup! hahahahahaha.... They beat a team called Jazz along the way.

Please stop trying to drum up history for your club. You are decent now but don't go throwing stones at your glass house by talking about your pathetic past....Sacre Bleu!

Oh ya thats right in Intertoto Cup! hahahahahaha.... They beat a team called Jazz along the way.

Please stop trying to drum up history for your club. You are decent now but don't go throwing stones at your glass house by talking about your pathetic past....Sacre Bleu!

What ? You are 15 years old or just loving football since years 2000 ?

Hahaha intertoto... :wank2:

Not really :

93 : semi final of C3 after beating Real Madrid

94 : semi final of C2 after beating Real Madrid again

95 : semi final of C1 after beating Barcelone

96 : Victory in C2 afer beating La Corogne and Parme

97 : Final of C2 after beating the great Liverpool FC.

98 : number one of UEFA ranking. Chelsea was 48 :getin: :getin:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method1/trank1998.html

It's not because you don't accept a fact that this fact is not history.

I am supporting my club since 1989 and sorry to say that, but for us before 2000 Chelsea was the little club.

Sorry if it bother you.

Good luck for the game for the real and old Chelsea fans, don't bring the children to the game.

See you in London.

What ? You are 15 years old or just loving football since years 2000 ?

Hahaha intertoto... :wank2:

Not really :

93 : semi final of C3 after beating Real Madrid

94 : semi final of C2 after beating Real Madrid again

95 : semi final of C1 after beating Barcelone

96 : Victory in C2 afer beating La Corogne and Parme

97 : Final of C2 after beating the great Liverpool FC.

98 : number one of UEFA ranking. Chelsea was 48 :getin: :getin:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method1/trank1998.html

It's not because you don't accept a fact that this fact is not history.

I am supporting my club since 1989 and sorry to say that, but for us before 2000 Chelsea was the little club.

Sorry if it bother you.

Good luck for the game for the real and old Chelsea fans, don't bring the children to the game.

See you in London.

Brother your team can't even claim to being the bridesmaid, you guys are more like the flower girl... Anyway it doesn't matter when you started supporting your team, the club doesn't get bigger with the amount of years you followed your team is second tier.

New PSG fan.. Same argument

This will never end :(

Not an argument, just history for newbies who think football started in year 2000.

Don't talk about past or history, the battle is already lost for you...

Have a goog game.