Hull City v Chelsea

Jase

We can't take this granted. Hull are exceeding everyone's expectations and have done very well at their stadium. Bruce have them defending in a very organized way and they have the players to hurt teams in the attack.

That said, we have the momentum in our back and if all goes as planned we should be getting all three points.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hull are playing some decent football at home and are hard to beat (Just ask Liverpool !!) But We seem to have found another gear over the Xmas games and I think we will win. As for the starting line-up, I would like to see Gary Cahill starting in defence and Dont be surprised if Mourinho starts him. Anyway I think he is playing well enough to hold onto his spot. (I'll probably get hammered for saying that :cry:!!!!!!!!! ) Dont care as long as we win.

Com'n you Blues

Must win game! if we win we go top and stay there for the day on Saturday, with a chance of staying top on Sunday as well as City could very well drop points at Newcastle!

Cech

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

Pretty much every game we play until we're top of the table and have a gap is a must win.

Agree with the lineup.

Watch out for that Tom Huddleston fella. Lad can pass the ball around. Bloody Hull, typical for them to hit form.

I'd just stick Oscar on him tbh. Everything goes through him and due to his lack of speed Oscar could just shut him down thus shutting down Hull's whole system.

Pretty much every game we play until we're top of the table and have a gap is a must win.

Agree with the lineup.

yes but this game holds extra importance as a win would send us top for at least 24 hours! which allows us to put more pressure on Citeh and Arsenal, more then we have been able to in recent weeks.

Saturday's early kickoff. Good chance to go top of the table and put pressure on Arsenal and City

but somehow were in those matches we've struggled which might be a coincidence, but it seems we produce better when pressured to win, not playing first.

But I'm confident about this :)

but somehow were in those matches we've struggled which might be a coincidence, but it seems we produce better when pressured to win, not playing first.

But I'm confident about this :)

There was an article last season (in the mail I think) with some nutrition expert saying that the breakfast our players eat before early kick-offs was all wrong and linked it with the team under-performing when play on Saturday at noon. It's probably just some BS article by mail, but our results in the past couple of seasons at least in early kick-offs have been very bad for one reason or another.

I donno man.... I dont really like it when I read through the thread and I see 90% of people are confident we'll win this one pretty smoothly. Yes we've hit form. Yet we're better than them. But I hate being over confident !! We mustn't doubt these lot. Nevertheless, a win is what we need and what we must get.

Come on Chels !

I donno man.... I dont really like it when I read through the thread and I see 90% of people are confident we'll win this

Thought i was the only one thinking this, this thread has similarities to the Newcastle pre match one.

don't underestimate them,,Liverpool & fulham has been smashed by huddlestone & co. in KC stadium,,they always press the opponents until the final third...

it doesn't matter if we gonna get the "ugly win"...

anyway,,the English Xavi was back....