WTF IS GOING ON WITH MILEY CYRUS

kellzfresh

She can turn into whatever she wants, but the biggest concern is young girls like your sister listening to and looking at her. I've seen some two small girls on Ellen performing Nicki Minaj songs and being her big fans. From that alone I could sense their brains were dormant already.

There is a whole generation of young kids growing up with such idols. This is a new thing because you didn't see absolute crap like that not even in the 90s or early 2000s. I sincerely believe modern mainstream pop music is one of the most dangerous influences on children today. They willingly or unwillingly learn their manners, behaviour and language from video clips produced by people who like nothing more than stupid consumers who gobble up everything fed to them.

Have you seen some of the 13 year olds now just on social media sites? It's getting ridiculous. It's the same ones with all those 'Drake' quotes and Nicki Minaj on there Iphones.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. Is it just me or are kids of my age almost impossible to understand and never have anything meaningful or constructive to say...... The GK of teens these days is piss poor! If I had to give an example, I guess it would be the time I found out that teens these days don't even know what the Taliban is or are unaware of what is going on in Syria.

In England almost half of the teens under 16 don't know where fucking Liverpool is on the map ...and some of them are from there

I sincerely believe modern mainstream pop music is one of the most dangerous influences on children today.

:clap:

Here you go. Perfectly said.

Problem is, it's not that simple. Music reflects the state of almost every aspect societies. It rises from them and influences them quite a lot. Just look at how music like Punk, Rock, Rap..etc has influenced cultures and generations. I honestly fear for the next generation.

:clap:

Problem is, it's not that simple. Music reflects the state of almost every aspect societies. It rises from them and influences them quite a lot. Just look at how music like Punk, Rock, Rap..etc has influenced cultures and generations. I honestly fear for the next generation.

Yea, absolutely.

I've seen videos of 10 year old girls imitating her twerking. The way it affect teenagers is beyond comprehension. I feel lucky personally as when i was growing up it was just Eminem and Avril Lavigne with all the rap and punkness. Back then Miley was Hannah.( Can't believe i used to watch that)

And this one's for @Alex

xawrnqO8_700b.jpg

She can turn into whatever she wants, but the biggest concern is young girls like your sister listening to and looking at her. I've seen some two small girls on Ellen performing Nicki Minaj songs and being her big fans. From that alone I could sense their brains were dormant already.

There is a whole generation of young kids growing up with such idols. This is a new thing because you didn't see absolute crap like that not even in the 90s or early 2000s. I sincerely believe modern mainstream pop music is one of the most dangerous influences on children today. They willingly or unwillingly learn their manners, behaviour and language from video clips produced by people who like nothing more than stupid consumers who gobble up everything fed to them.

I absolutely disagree. Immitation of celebrity culture has been rife for many a year. Greasers (think t-birds) came about because of the likes of The Fonz. Even further back you had Teddy Boys and Hippies, these all came about because people wanted to dress like and be like their idols. The main problem with today's culture is that any idiot can become a celebrity in this day and age

I absolutely disagree. Immitation of celebrity culture has been rife for many a year. Greasers (think t-birds) came about because of the likes of The Fonz. Even further back you had Teddy Boys and Hippies, these all came about because people wanted to dress like and be like their idols. The main problem with today's culture is that any idiot can become a celebrity in this day and age

You misunderstood my point. I know music has had a great influence throughout times, what I meant was that never before has mainstream music been so mind-numbing, materialistic and sexual.

Have you seen some of the 13 year olds now just on social media sites? It's getting ridiculous. It's the same ones with all those 'Drake' quotes and Nicki Minaj on there Iphones.

Nope I haven't. I don't have any friends this young on facebook. Can you bring examples or smth?

And to think she could have just gone this road:

Brilliant voice, decent looks, now she looks like a crackwhore.

Sad really, i cant believe how much she changed. Someone said she's trying too much to not look like a kid anymore but its outrageous now.

If she wants people to think she's a big girl, cant she just date an older actor and act like she's in love??

Nicki Minaj has many young fans, here is the Ellen clip I was talking about:

Now imagine those same girls listening to this song, which they most likely have:

Though what Miley is doing is worse. Nicki, I believe, never tried to claim child fans. She always called herself a rapper or whatever, which in essence isn't for children. (She's still a bitch though)

But Miley was a Disney star in a children's show and she and her team intentionally took her in that direction, knowing fully well that she gathered a huge fanbase as Hannah. They are sexualizing her too soon, the Hannah Montana era fans are still young and she's only 20 or some shit. Nothing in a multi-billion industry happens accidentally, they are doing this on purpose and it sickens me.

Nope I haven't. I don't have any friends this young on facebook. Can you bring examples or smth?

Neither do I, but I'm talking about all the facebook famous people.

And bring examples? Look if my name was Jimmy Saville I might of considered it.