UEFA Youth League

That's why i was really surprised, because he looked good and noone ever mentioned that before.Guess it was just few nice moves.

Can you tell me what do you think about Solanke technique? I mean passing, ball control, first touch?

And what do you think about Jay Dasilva - guy looked really good and is the youngest there playing?

1) http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/19150-35-dominic-solanke/?p=1077113

2) I really like Jay Dasilva. Rate him both as an offensive and defensive full-back. He's very mature. Normally you have someone who is complete garbage in defence in that age. Technically he's very good, he's fast, agile and has good nose when to join the attack. However, it's his tactical game that impress me the most. All in all he's potentially brilliant full-back in both sides of the pitch. It's not surprising that he plays U21 football when he's 16 - he's ready for that. He is way more of an European player than typical English . It's actually surprising, because in England you have guys like Aina and hundreds of others who are about pace and physicality while Dasilva is more tactical player.

However he's very small lad. He is like 1,64m I think. I don't know if England is good place for him even though he's English.

I think that he's SIMILAR (I mean VERY) to Jose Gaya from Valencia. The Spaniard is hot prospect for many top clubs after only one season. I'd love if Dasilva was loaned someone to Spain where he'd be appreciated more. I fear that in England he will be lost due to his lack of size.

So yeah, I rate him very highly. After Boga and Musonda he's my next the most liked youngster.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does nobody care that we just scored in the final? :ph34r: (Brown)

anyway it's scarily uncanny how similar Musonda plays to Hazard. I lurrrv it. i don't think he's behind Boga at all in terms of being 'ready', he's so special that his height and such isn't as much of a factor as it is with other players. if he just gets the ball out from his feet even quicker so he can start winning more freekicks i'll be wiping sweat off my forehead over him hopefully in no time

and an own goal from Christensen

was i lying

That wasn't even a mistake. His only options were letting the ball continue to the striker with the empty net in front of him or trying to put out a leg and hope it doesn't end up in the back of the goal.

Have a look at Bogo who gifted them the ball or RLC who let the winger past him as if he wasn't there, if you want to blame anyone.