UEFA Youth League

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to the lads. It's over and we retain the trophy.

In a way this win is more satisfying than last season's. Not in the sense of quality, last year's team was far better but, to be frank, it would have been a disgrace if we had failed to win the tournament last time around because we were clearly the best age group team in Europe then. I don't think that has been the case this time but we got across the line. When you bear in mind the quality we lost from last year's squad it's a real achievement to bring home the prize.

Congrats to the Best youth team in the world!!..thank you for bringing us happiness in this season....kasey palmer is a huge talent...has enormous potential..if we handle carefully he will become a top player...and abraham looks like a player above this level...Such a shame that these players will never get a chance in senior squad!

Two more things: -

I really like Efan Ekuku as a co-commentator. Does his home work, authoritative, honest and unbiased. Would like to hear more from him in that role.

I didn't think the lads would win it. Ahead of the knock out rounds, I thought the semis would be as much as they could manage so well played them and shame on me. :)

Many congrats to the youth team for winning back to back European Trophies, and also Viveash and the rest of the staff who work day in and day out with the lads. I'm really glad and proud of the boys, for the big character, passion, desire, work ethic and maturity they have and they are showing everyone at the club and around the world, specially the senior team at Chelsea how it's done. This group of young lads, no, let me rephrase that, group of men, deserve all the praise they get ;) and may they achieve a lot more together and grow up to be great players even if it is at Chelsea or not. I prefer they make it to the senior team and show they deserve a chance, at least they will give their blood for the club, unlike some of the lot we have. Cheers

On a side note, we can at least say we beat PSG this season and have a trophy to show for it, take that PSG!!!, don't mistake the youth team with the senior team. Cheers and KTBFFH ;)