test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacticalBlues

Jeremie Boga

Started by TacticalBlues,

663 posts in this topic
Again, maybe we have someone else in mind. Simon Philips hinted a big attacker signing on his podcast. 
Probably needs some attention

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Do not expect anything until it happens. Our club are masters of working under the radar 

Ohh I learned that the hard way mate.....wont believe shit until its practically confirmed. Lets hope we do well huh.

Vesper and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, killer1257 said:

Most stupid thing ever
 

Jody worked with him in the Academy. Lets believe they know better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jody worked with him in the Academy. Lets believe they know better.
Boga was with RLC the best out of that generation. Til this day, I have not seen a youth team player with better dribbling skills than Boga.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Stats, Vesper and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Boga was with RLC the best out of that generation. Til this day, I have not seen a youth team player with better dribbling skills than Boga.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

due to the CHO situ, and looking at the overpriced meh players that the rumour mongers are saying we are looking at

I think it is semi-madness to not buy Boga back for only £13m

UNLESS we are (so doubtful) actually still trying for Sancho

killer1257 and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2020 at 2:58 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Maybe we want Havertz :ph34r:

he would be such a superb buy

so versatile 

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

due to the CHO situ, and looking at the overpriced meh players that the rumour mongers are saying we are looking at

I think it is semi-madness to not buy Boga back for only £13m

UNLESS we are (so doubtful) actually still trying for Sancho

The board will piss away Boga you'll see, now im not saying he will do great with us or maybe he will who knows, but for 13m there really aint much risk.

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2020 at 1:58 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Maybe we want Havertz :ph34r:

You can never tell.

I remember end of January people were going mental because we didn't panic buy the average Bergwijn only for three weeks later to sign the best player in his division.

Miguelito likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tomo said:

You can never tell.

I remember end of January people were going mental because we didn't panic buy the average Bergwijn only for three weeks later to sign the best player in his division.

I recall no one wanting Bergwin, certainly no one going mental over him.

Mufassir08 and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I recall no one wanting Bergwin, certainly no one going mental over him.
I also do not remember that.
But I remember people wanting Chilwell bad, which was something I did not agree with for 60 mio. pounds.

People go mental for Werner, Sancho and Havertz. Funny all Bundesliga players.

I go mental for my boy Boga^^.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some were definitely desperate to sign anyone in January. I remember Piatek for 30m being mentioned a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I also do not remember that.
But I remember people wanting Chilwell bad, which was something I did not agree with for 60 mio. pounds.

People go mental for Werner, Sancho and Havertz. Funny all Bundesliga players.

I go mental for my boy Boga^^.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

when £80m for Chilwell was set out as the price for months, I lost interest in him, especially after he slumped a wee bit

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Some were definitely desperate to sign anyone in January. I remember Piatek for 30m being mentioned a lot.

My big rant for months was sell Kante

now that is down the shitter, but I am not that upst, it is what it is

BUT

he damn well better play if we can make it s safe as possible

there are games we deffo need him, as we bought no replacement/different type of DMF

fucking COVID, grrrrrrrrrrr at every level, especially the horrific loss of life so far

but also how its fucked up footie

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I recall no one wanting Bergwin, certainly no one going mental over him.

I had an argument with someone during the Spurs/City game who thought Spurs transfer business (in other words him and Fernandes) will mean they overhaul us and i do recall the odd (paraphrasing) "all our rivals got business done and we didn't they're so much better"

That said I do think United got a bit of a boost with Bruno but luckily we seem to have got a similar in house boost with Gilmour which will hopefully be enough to see us over the line.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another stupid decision if we dont trigger the clause and sign Boga for this cheap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2020 at 9:12 PM, BlueLyon said:

Another stupid decision if we dont trigger the clause and sign Boga for this cheap. 

Honeslty I dont see how it would be a stupid decision he would likely be a squad player here. Ziyech (think he should play centrally but FL likes Mason a lot so wouldnt be surprised if he plays RW) and Pulisic when fit will likely start ahead of him in the wings.

Callum is in and around the team and well okay if Willian goes and Pedro who looks to be off already, we will need another winger but I think we will go for a better player than Boga if thats the case.

Plus I am pretty sure we lost the chance to use the buyback? Or they were trying to negotiate with us to have it replaced for a sell on clause or whatever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honeslty I dont see how it would be a stupid decision he would likely be a squad player here. Ziyech (think he should play centrally but FL likes Mason a lot so wouldnt be surprised if he plays RW) and Pulisic when fit will likely start ahead of him in the wings.

Callum is in and around the team and well okay if Willian goes and Pedro who looks to be off already, we will need another winger but I think we will go for a better player than Boga if thats the case.

Plus I am pretty sure we lost the chance to use the buyback? Or they were trying to negotiate with us to have it replaced for a sell on clause or whatever?

We will as you said need another winger. And Boga for those 15m would be steal. He was one of better wingers in serie a and fantastic dribbler. Now there are reports we are linked with Benrahma for the same price. I mean why would we pick him over Boga?

Fernando, Stats and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We will as you said need another winger. And Boga for those 15m would be steal. He was one of better wingers in serie a and fantastic dribbler. Now there are reports we are linked with Benrahma for the same price. I mean why would we pick him over Boga?

It is very simple. Benrahma would be happy to play for a big club and be 4th choice. For young player like Boga that would be bad move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is very simple. Benrahma would be happy to play for a big club and be 4th choice. For young player like Boga that would be bad move. 
Boga would easily be our best dribbler in our squad. CHO is nowhere near his Level and CHO never was as infuential ad Boga in our youth.
I don't see a Chelsea winger that would be better than Boga right now. Pulisic? I don't think so and he is always injured anyway.
Next season with Ziyech, that might be different but Ziyech is a right winger or a no. 10. Boga's best position is left wing.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.