test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Champions League thread

Started by Jason,

4,457 posts in this topic

Think Liverpool and Spurs won't survive that group.

Good draw for us imo. Rather have Atletico than PSG, bloody Barca and Sevilla at the moment. Yes Roma, quite a bad draw at the 3rd pot, but I believe Conte will have some plan.

Johnnyeye likes this

38 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

the universe always has something cooked up for Chelsea in the Champions League lol, we will need to be at our very best if we want to make it out of the group, no excuses

Honestly? I'm more upset by the trip to Azerbaijan. You just know it's going to be before some big match here in the league... 

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

lol at Spurs. On the other hand, I hope they will finish 3rd so they still have European duties in February and March.

Lol, surely they won't finish behind mighty Apoel

Johnnyeye likes this

We will most likely finish second. At home, the main aim should be to beat Roma and draw to Atleti. Away, a loss to Atleti is not to be excluded but we need to at least get a point at Roma.

Johnnyeye likes this

6 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Honestly? I'm more upset by the trip to Azerbaijan. You just know it's going to be before some big match here in the league... 

I think we are heading there first so before Arsenal at home. Could be worse, Arsenal will have Europa Thursday plus i swear we went to Turkey midweek when we smashed them 6-0.

Nice. Don't know how far Chels will go but some good battles in Europe regardless. Will be very interesting to see how Chelsea will fare against Atletico and Roma as I honestly how good this team is outside the PL.

Blue-in-me-Veins and Johnnyeye like this

15 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Think Liverpool and Spurs won't survive that group.

Good draw for us imo. Rather have Atletico than PSG, bloody Barca and Sevilla at the moment. Yes Roma, quite a bad draw at the 3rd pot, but I believe Conte will have some plan.

Liver good an easy group.

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Liver good an easy group.

Think Spartak and Sevilla can do them, also Coutinho head is not in the right place either, so it won't be easy walk for them.

Games like Qarabag away are exactly why we need a better bench. We could keep the likes of Hazard at home and only fly a decent team which would still be able to get a win. I remember Zidane did a similar thing last season where he rested Ronaldo as he didn't even make the trip. He explained that the flight alone would make him very tired even if he didn't actually play in the game.

King11Didier and Johnnyeye like this