Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Put him on loan and make him let his feet do the talking. If they don't say much then he is obviously not worth the hassle.

i wouldn't do that. boga , who is even better than musonda (imo) , only gets 20min cameos for rennes. I don't trust any club other than vitesse to develop our players. Play them or sell them. A bad loan can ruin careers , and it's often due to a lack of opportunity rather than ability.

i wouldn't do that. boga , who is even better than musonda (imo) , only gets 20min cameos for rennes. I don't trust any club other than vitesse to develop our players. Play them or sell them. A bad loan can ruin careers , and it's often due to a lack of opportunity rather than ability.

Well Vitesse and Middlesborough (probably wrote it wrong) are the ones to trust right now. Boga is also playing more and more and the season isn't over by a long shot. Musonda to Vitesse in january or next season! :D

Chelsea youngster Charly Musonda should seek a transfer away from the club, according to his own father.

The Belgian is a highly regarded prospect, but looks some way away from breaking into the Blues first-team due to intense competition for places at Stamford Bridge.

Musonda Snr insists his son should take up offers to move, and that he could join a big club.

He must absolutely leave Chelsea and, since January, Monaco have been trying to sign him. Monaco are not alone but they truly want him, he is quoted in the Daily Star.

Chelsea dont want him [to go back to Belgium]. They want Charly to play in a good team in a big league. He must play for a first team. He progresses every day but he must develop further.

Arsenal and Monaco have both been linked with the player, who may look for a move away in January.

^^^

However, the young Belgian international is, according to Foot Mercato in France, starting to get frustrated at his lack of game time with the first-team at Chelsea, and could be looking for a way out.

As part of an exclusive by the French website, a source close to the player allegedly said: “Charly appreciates Chelsea a lot, but he has the feeling of wasting his time. What he wants is play and express his talent at the highest level.

“If Chelsea cannot offer him game time, maybe time has come to try his luck elsewhere, especially since there are many prestigious suitors who have been ready to welcome him since last summer.”

oh dear,,,,, put him in the squad for norwich please!!!!!. he's much more talented than the likes of oscar anyway.

we need to do something we cant afford to lose him look what happen to utd letting pogba go

At least we would be well paid. But when his value goes from 10-30m within a year , and we are left with average midfielders, it won't look good.

I would love to see a midfield of Hazard - Musonda - Willian - RLC - Matic going forward...

Would be awesome to see this.

Every time I see his page on here is recently posted in, I just beg for it to be some kind of news that he is going to get some first team action. But sadly, my hopes always get crushed.

We can't waste this kind of talent.

If Charlay were as good as some assess him to be he would be dominant at development level. He has had good games, and even 1 or 2 great ones, but all-in-all he seldom dominates. I'd like to see him get chances but neither he nor we should get carried away by what he offers.

For what it's worth the two best performances I've seen from Charlay were both playing the Pirlo role. Those two games were 18 months apart mind you so it doesn't seem like anyone feels that's his position.