test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Daniel Sturridge

Started by BlueLion.,

4,136 posts in this topic

I would absolutely be devasted if wwe sell him. He has improved his techhnique so much since last season but the only problem is the lack of chances he is getting to show people he means business. IMO, it wouldn't be the right move to sell someone like that especially when Chelsea need to find the little glimmers of light in the squad.

Anelka < Sturridge

Madmax and Peace. like this

107846187.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6D882D3C93EB8A292E921EF5572A8A35C2648218CFFCE8E7E

This picture says a lot.

I would be shocked if we sell him... He won't be a huge miss for the rest of the season since he never plays... But it would be a big waste for our futur...

107846187.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6D882D3C93EB8A292E921EF5572A8A35C2648218CFFCE8E7E

This picture says a lot.

Depressing.

CA may have won the dressing room but he's doing his absolute best to lose our U21s.

Ancelotti said that Sturridge is going nowhere. He denied the rumours that had Daniel asking for a loan and said that he will have more first-team opportunities.

Ancelotti said that Sturridge is going nowhere. He denied the rumours that had Daniel asking for a loan and said that he will have more first-team opportunities.

The question now is, how much is more?

I would love to believe him... But This summer he already said the same thing for all the youngsters...

The question now is, how much is more?

Now he will play 20 minutes per games :lol:

Kostas likes this

Now he will play 20 minutes per games :lol:

Sturridge also has the quality; he will have more opportunity to play for us up front at the beginning of games. He hasn't asked to go on loan but if he asked me I would say, "No way!"

I'll only believe it when I see it..

He must feel so shit seeing kalou on the pitch so much where he should be. No wonder he looks like that in the picture, can't blame him. He's not 16-18 anymore, he's 21 and needs to play. He's good and will be even better with more full games.

Said this tooooo much tho

Sturridge was one of the 4 players who went to applaud the away support after the game. Cech, Ashley Cole and Terry were the other 3.

%28Y%29.gif

I feel sorry for you Danni... Even against the 20th of the league you don't get a start. You must be so gutted to see those clowns Anelka and Kalou play instead of you... I just hope that your great game with the reserve will help CA to see the reality... Otherwise you better leave this club.

Post of the month :lol:

:eyebrows::lol:

Sturridge was one of the 4 players who went to applaud the away support after the game. Cech, Ashley Cole and Terry were the other 3.

%28Y%29.gif

Only 4 players ?!! Thanks to them four. Though I'm a bit surprised that Lampard hadn't done the same thing...

Only 4 players ?!! Thanks to them four. Though I'm a bit surprised that Lampard hadn't done the same thing...

Lamps and Drogba usually take part. Afraik Drogba was the one who forced some of our players to applaud when JT and Lamps were unavailable.

Dunno what happened yesterday, they may be knackered. After all this was Lampard's 4th straight game after a return from a lasting injury. A 3(soon to be 4)-month "bad moment" has stopped anything resembling rotation in our team.

Sturridge's appearance against Ipswitch, his 40th for the club, will force Chelsea to make a final instalment of £500,000 due to Manchester City – the striker has now cost £5.5m, with a further £1m to come if he represents his country

:chai:

'Everyone has to be ready when the moment arrives and Daniel played well,' said the Italian. 'He is a very good striker, very dangerous and he will have opportunities in future because we have a lot of games in the next period.'

Is it wrong to think he may start a Premier League game soon? :rolleyes: