FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Having a bit of a break from FUT today but i can't stress how good this site is if you haven't used it yet.

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/

Compare Ribery normal and Ribery IF, you'd say they have the same pace and only 1 difference in passing, it's not much. If you actually click the card and view the stats, you'll realise they are a lot different combined. Same as the Miccoli and Bale normal cards to their IFs.

Mata is a class act as we all know but his sprint speed isn't really that high, just his acceleration is pretty impressive. Real shame his IF card is RM, his stats, especially FK stats are wonderful.

They have to, i reckon they will.

I agree, but TOTW is no solely based on real performance. They analise players that users might be interesting in and they release only one real good player per team. We wont see Messi and Ronaldo in the same team, even if they score 4-5 goals each. EA also rotate the players a lot, so we have a good diversity.

2 IF Mata with 1 month of FIFA? Very unlikely!

Well they had lots of Kagawa's last season and they must think, an 88 Mata in a CAM would make them a hell of a lot of money. Looked through all of his 87 RM stats and they're wonderful but he was a lot better against Tottenham than he was against Arsenal. There must've been 5 Messi's last season lol and guess what, another Hat Trick yesterday for him. Will there be a Messi ST and a Mata CAM? If there is, wow!

Anyone else play awesome that could get in?

Mata

Messi

Maybe Pizzi because he scored 2 against a team like Barca?

Can't see that many stand out names and after the last TOTW (Which was shit) they want people paying again! EA are greedy, expect a Messi.

Anyone else play awesome that could get in?

Can't see that many stand out names and after the last TOTW (Which was shit) they want people paying again! EA are greedy, expect a Messi.

I AGREE, LAST TOTW WAS PURE SHIT.

Possiblilities: Muller, Messi, Mata, Pizzi, Barcos, Dzeko, Cassano, Hernanes, Joselu, Aboubakar, Kokorin, Cunha, Bony, Strootman, etc.

There are still a lot of games to be played today and tomorrow. La Liga, Ligue 1, EPL, Bundesliga, Russian PL, Campeonato Brasileiro and Eredivisie.

I have 250k, if EA puts a Messi and Mata, expect me to spend it all (33 packs).

I've got 380,000 because i've sold my whole team to have a shit team for a while til there's an epic team i can build. There's nothing interesting atm. You really gonna spend 250k on packs? I wouldn't lol. When are they gonna give us some special packs, happy hours and jumbo packs!! They've took the piss this year so far.

I've got 380,000 because i've sold my whole team to have a shit team for a while til there's an epic team i can build. There's nothing interesting atm. You really gonna spend 250k on packs? I wouldn't lol. When are they gonna give us some special packs, happy hours and jumbo packs!! They've took the piss this year so far.

I already have a really good team and I dont have where to spend 250k (ony on future IFs of my current players). I would not spend it all, I would get Messi on my first pack! B)

EA will do special packs when people stop spending all their money on these shit gold packs...

Lmao because i'm smart and not just someone who looks at the face of the card, i decided to look for a deadly cheap combination.

Matt Jarvis... 2,000 coins. Why so cheap?

Shooting 67

Passing 75

Why such a mega bargain? Sprint speed 91, crossing 86! This guy is a fucking beast. And with Crosses to Andy Carroll's 86 heading who incidentally has 92 strength and cost just 1,900 coins, and both English at West Ham... that is a combo my friends.

Yep, played 3, won 3. Not even spent more that 7k on a player in my squad. Loving this new dynamic team.

EDIT: *Loses 8-4* Dirty fucking noob cunt with Reus and Hernandez up front against my 70 paced defence... i hate guys like this.

AHA!, NO MATA...

Messi, Osvaldo, Strutman and Muller I got right. I was impressed with Rooney though, did they count as 3 goals?

If anyone gets a Messi, they wont be able to sell, who has 4kk or something?

Just seen the team, shocking they didn't have the balls to put Mata again although he was immense.

Well there's nobody i'm interested in to buy and i know i wont get a Messi so i won't bother. Might use some coins if i have enough but wanna get back upto 400k first.

Gonna put some money in, fuck it, why not... Messi and Rooney are there, ppl have had luck so why not me!

No appeal for Messi but 2 million coins is certainly worth it lol.

Something needs to be done about these trolling cunts. I mean, i know it maybe asking a lot to get an IF Messi but there are so many players worth a lot on this game yet time and time again i get fuck all. Best pack i got contained Kagawa and Ivanovic who go for around 7-12k respectively. You use 7500 coins on a pack, yet all the packs are worth about 1300 coins, if that. They're a disgrace. They should at least give ppl a chance to get great players. Real bunch of cunts.