Eden Hazard

the wes

I agree with Yuvala, we don´t need the money. He IS actually our best player, would be stupid to sell our best player.

Can´t believe that you guys don´t have any patience whatsoever. I can admit that he has dropped in form a little bit but we all have seen that when he is on top of his game he is one of the best.

LOL.

Hazard is our best player and can be one of the best players in the world some day.

We dont need the money, why would we sell such a player?

Lol we Sold Mata when he was our best player the past 2 previous seasons.

75m is an insane amount of money.

he definitely has some mentality issues

it he shows a poor attitude in the world cup, i'd sell him to PSG for 80 million

Laughable that we are having a "can we sell" discussion on hazards thread.

I mean our best player, ;doh;

Lol we Sold Mata when he was our best player the past 2 previous seasons.

75m is an insane amount of money.

It's 75m euros so it'll only be £60 million... £10 million more than Luiz, come on he's our best player and he's not just another player you can easily replace. Next season he will be devastating imo imagine him alongside Costa, Cesc (maybe) and a proper LB helping him out offensively... if we are looking to sell him (which i don't believe is the case) we might as well keep him for now and sell him next season because his price will only increase.

€75 million isn't enough for starters.

Secondly, he's shown no indication that he wants to leave. Bizarre conversation.

Yeah not enough. 100 million pounds, and you get some eyes turning!

Even then Chelsea might not sell, but you still get some eyes turning! :D

He was by far our best player this season. For me playing well is more important than kissing the badge after a game. Just sayin'.

He is by far our most talented, but I only want people here who want to be here. That's just how I am... When you live and die by the badge you get a different sort of commitment to excellence on the pitch.

According to the reliable France Football, #PSG are ready to table a €75m offer for Eden Hazard after the World Cup. #CFC

The representative of Hazard and Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, owner of PSG, held a meeting n March in Doha. (France Football) #CFC #PSG

PSG are ready to make Hazard sign a 5 year contract worth €15m per season, once a fee is agreed. (France Football) #CFC #PSG

EDIT: Probably BS, thought you guys wanted to hear this :)

Must think we are a market stall that they can make a stupid offer eh?