Eden Hazard

the wes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2398060/Eden-Hazard-work-hard-superstar--Jose-Mourinho.html

Mourinho added he had given Hazard a nickname. ‘I call him Eddie because it is easy, many of them call him Eden but for me Eddie is easy, he didn’t complain.’

@Barbara I find it more hilarious that he actually likes it!!!

@Belgiannutt seriously!! How hard is it to pronounce Eden!!! (Unless I'm pronouncing it wrong :( I only just realized I was pronouncing Courtois name wrong) screw you Belgians and your ridiculously hard to pronounce names :P

as far as I can say it's 'iden' how you pronounce his name.

How is Courtois? I'd say 'curtoah' but I have no clue :P

@Barbara I find it more hilarious that he actually likes it!!!

@Belgiannutt seriously!! How hard is it to pronounce Eden!!! (Unless I'm pronouncing it wrong :( I only just realized I was pronouncing Courtois name wrong) screw you Belgians and your ridiculously hard to pronounce names :P

Haha :D Well we're a complicated bunch just look at Stingray. :P

Well in French it's édin azaaar. The H and D are silent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2398060/Eden-Hazard-work-hard-superstar--Jose-Mourinho.html

Mourinho added he had given Hazard a nickname. ‘I call him Eddie because it is easy, many of them call him Eden but for me Eddie is easy, he didn’t complain.’

No if i remember correctly Ashley Cole called him Eddie in an interview last season. So it was before José that players were calling him that.

Haha :D Well we're a complicated bunch just look at Stingray. :P

Well in French it's édin azaaar. The H and D are silent.

No if i remember correctly Ashley Cole called him Eddie in an interview last season. So it was before José that players were calling him that.

azar in the word in Portuguese for lack of luck or bad luck. You didn't enlight us in the courtois part though :P

So I've been saying iden razar when it's édin. :lol: at least thanks to The Skipper I know how to say de Bruyne

azar in the word in Portuguese for lack of luck or bad luck. You didn't enlight us in the courtois part though :P

So I've been saying iden razar when it's édin. :lol: at least thanks to The Skipper I know how to say de Bruyne

Well i'd say Djames has the most correct pronounciation. cur-toy. Although yours isn't to far off. :P

Well maybe Skipper can teach the english commentators on how to correctly pronounce De Bruyne :P

I always cringe when they say his name.

Well i'd say Djames has the most correct pronounciation. cur-toy. Although yours isn't to far off. :P

Well maybe Skipper can teach the english commentators on how to correctly pronounce De Bruyne :P

I always cringe when they say his name.

It really does annoy the crap out of me. You'd think they'd at least do a little bit of research beforehand but obviously that's beyond them.

Hope his injury is looked after and not risked as he should improve on his impressive debut season,cant see him going to Spain for a long time,his brother and him will be paired together 2 years time CFC

Are you going on every players page and writing something haha?