Eden Hazard

the wes

he`s a fantastic player who needs a reality check .

in one sense the fact that he has agreed terms with 3 different teams indicates that he isn't the money grabbing whore that some seem to think he is..

but his obsession with playing a certain position and with a certain number on his back.. hmmm...that`s not good and does make ya think what sort of advice he has been given.

i can't think of a footballer who plays for a minor team ever making such demands when being chased by major teams. i`ve really liked him for quite a long time,thought of him as a star in the making..but playing for Lille and Belgium with all due respect to them isn't quite like breaking the Chelsea and Brazil team.so he`s still unproven at the top level.

we want to buy him as a prospect but he seems to want to be regarded as the finished product. ya don't get A-levels by sitting a junior school exam, kid.

From 20 goals, 9 were from pens.

Class player anyway, but he should stay as winger. Dont see why would he be playmaker if he is that good on wing.

Besides if he realy wants to play on CAM, why isnt he that in Belgium squad? He is still winger there despite there is no better player than him.

I guess this is just BS of press that he wants to play Cam. I hope we get him, he will be world class. Surely. Hulk and Hazard...

From 20 goals, 9 were from pens.

Class player anyway, but he should stay as winger. Dont see why would he be playmaker if he is that good on wing.

Besides if he realy wants to play on CAM, why isnt he that in Belgium squad? He is still winger there despite there is no better player than him.

I guess this is just BS of press that he wants to play Cam. I hope we get him, he will be world class. Surely. Hulk and Hazard...

he`s a fantastic player who needs a reality check .

in one sense the fact that he has agreed terms with 3 different teams indicates that he isn't the money grabbing whore that some seem to think he is..

but his obsession with playing a certain position and with a certain number on his back.. hmmm...that`s not good and does make ya think what sort of advice he has been given.

i can't think of a footballer who plays for a minor team ever making such demands when being chased by major teams. i`ve really liked him for quite a long time,thought of him as a star in the making..but playing for Lille and Belgium with all due respect to them isn't quite like breaking the Chelsea and Brazil team.so he`s still unproven at the top level.

we want to buy him as a prospect but he seems to want to be regarded as the finished product. ya don't get A-levels by sitting a junior school exam, kid.

sorry kid mata is already our number 10

OK I would like to stop the whole BS about Hazard 'claiming' the number 10 and CAM position. I hope that everyone reads this so we can stop the :wank2: about this topic for once and for all :).

Eden and nr. 10: As a young boy... Eden always admired Zidane, who played with nr. 10. So the Kid Eden Hazard always favoured nr. 10 on his jersey. Both on the national team as with his club Lille... he was playing with another number (it's only recently that he got his 10 at both teams). At Lille he played for 3 years I think with nr. 26... at the belgian national team he played with a lot of numbers... 7, 11, etc. So the whole nr. 10 story is only based on the question "what would be your favourite number if you can choose?" I think that almost every single player out there has a favourite number.

Eden and the CAM position: Let's start by saying... his favourite position is... actually NO POSITION at all! He loves to be given the free role, where he fills up the gaps and looks for his own space. If you take a look at some youtube clips with Hazards games... You will notice he is absolutely everywhere on the pitch. So far the explanation of his favourite position when he can choose himself! Coaches however tend to assign positions to most of his players, dont they :)? So Eden is dropped frequently on both wings, CAM, or even as a striker. And you know what? Hazard just played on this positions without complaining... why? Because he does what he's said to do!! Hmmm strange... I thought he was SO egocentric that he claims a position... NO! But does he have a favourite position of he can choose himself? Yes... the free role behind the strikers! Nothing more... nothing less.

Why isn't he on CAM in the Belgian National squada Well actually the last games he is. But the previous coach has chosen to play him on both wings or with a free role. Is he a good winger? Yes he's absolutely a world class winger! But you know what? He's even better in a free role behind the strikers... which matches (more or less) with a starting position as a CAM.

Conclusion: Will he claim to be played on the CAM? Of course NOT! He will do what he's been asked to do. Will he like it better to play in his free role, like he's been playing at his club Lille now for the moment? Yes! Will he hate Mata because he plays on the CAM? NO.. because Hazard can easily play together with him as a creative tandem behind the strikers! Would it be better that everyone stops :wank2: about his claim for nr. 10 and CAM position? YES please B)

If he wants so desperately the number 10 and CAM position, then we will never get him.

I doubt Mata would give his number and he wont gi back to wing. If Hazard is ready to get number 11, 25, 26 or other available numbers and play REGULARY on wing and be KEY and STAR player for 'only' 250k per week, he will pick Chelsea and enjoy important role and trophies. I hope he comes here and takes number 26 (his previous game at Lille) or 11 (Drogba number) and play same style like in Lille on same position. Hulk would then get number 20 (his brazil number) or 21 (oposite of 12). Or maybe 11 if Hazard picks 26...

He is class and would shine at Chelsea plus he is young and would play great with Mata and Hulk.

If he wants so desperately the number 10 and CAM position, then we will never get him.

I doubt Mata would give his number and he wont gi back to wing. If Hazard is ready to get number 11, 25, 26 or other available numbers and play REGULARY on wing and be KEY and STAR player for 'only' 250k per week, he will pick Chelsea and enjoy important role and trophies. I hope he comes here and takes number 26 (his previous game at Lille) or 11 (Drogba number) and play same style like in Lille on same position. Hulk would then get number 20 (his brazil number) or 21 (oposite of 12). Or maybe 11 if Hazard picks 26...

He is class and would shine at Chelsea plus he is young and would play great with Mata and Hulk.

26? о_О

I've heard some other guy already had nr 26

I've heard some other guy already had nr 26

Oh I completely forgot about Terry...my mistake, All I was thinking was what number Hazard wore befor 10 at Lille...No 26 then. Zolas 25 then would be great, but I dont see why would be Hazard admirer of Zola, who is legend to Italy

and Chelsea.

Oh I completely forgot about Terry...my mistake, All I was thinking was what number Hazard wore befor 10 at Lille...No 26 then. Zolas 25 then would be great, but I dont see why would be Hazard admirer of Zola, who is legend to Italy

and Chelsea.

We can play him every week, we can pay him £200k pw, we will support and love him...but there is no fucking way he is having Zola's number :rant:

Again : He isn't demanding #10 or anything like that. He has said he dreams of playing in the 10er role and wearing #10. There's no desperation here and what he was saying was more of a "yeah it would be a fantastic to...." than what the shitty english medias are trying to make it sound like.

There might be a good possibility of the other players protesting over their wages if they see a 21 y/o kid joins the club and being paid 200K p/w immediately. Taking the news on that reported 200K p/w with a pinch of salt at the moment but if we do get him and he's really being paid that amount, there's gonna be trouble!

There might be a good possibility of the other players protesting over their wages if they see a 21 y/o kid joins the club and being paid 200K p/w immediately. Taking the news on that reported 200K p/w with a pinch of salt at the moment but if we do get him and he's really being paid that amount, there's gonna be trouble!

Precisely,why he'll be joining Manchester City.

Dans moins d’une semaine, le feuilleton Eden Hazard prendra fin. D’ici là les spéculations et les rumeurs de transfert risquent de repartir de plus belle pour le milieu international belge, auteur d’un but sur penalty avec les Diables Rouges en amical face au Montenegro (2-2). Actuellement en pleine réflexion, il ne serait plus aussi certain que cela de rejoindre Manchester United. Pourtant, il y a quelques jours, Sir Alex Ferguson était quasiment parvenu à convaincre le double meilleur joueur de L1 de rejoindre Manchester.

Mais le titre de champion d’Europe de Chelsea a tout changé et le prodige belge tendrait désormais vers les Blues. À en croire l’Equipe, qui tient l’information d’une source proche du joueur, Hazard aurait été séduit par le projet de Roman Abramovitch. Voulant rajeunir son effectif, le richissime homme d’affaires russe souhaiterait frapper un grand coup sur le marché des transferts et le recrutement de l’un des plus grands espoirs du football mondial marquerait forcément les esprits.

Le choix du milieu lillois sera forcément sportif puisque les propositions financières des deux clubs sont sensiblement identiques (550 000 € de salaire net par mois et un contrat de 4 ans) et acceptent de régler les 40 M€ de la clause fixée par le LOSC. Eden Hazard à Chelsea ? Tout est possible. Une chose est sûre, son arrivée en Angleterre va faire grand bruit !

Translate by Google :

http://translate.google.be/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.footmercato.net%2Fpremier-league%2Ftransferts%2Fchelsea-sur-le-point-de-s-offrir-eden-hazard_85521