test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

On 9/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

If you've been a Chelsea fan for 16 years then you would have seen Zola play he left in 2003. As good as Hazard is he'll never be as good as Franco in my opinion. Bare in mind Zola came to us when he was 30 and was brilliant from day one plus what footballer could do this when they're 37.

https://youtu.be/cxw5mKtS2dc

I was 8/9 years in 2003 so I really do not remember much from that time. 

On 30/09/2018 at 0:24 PM, Unionjack said:

We laugh at and ridicule other clubs for the way players fuck their clubs about over contracts but it seems many peeps are quite happy when Eden does it.

Theres many reasons why we want/need Eden to stay but have to say this is starting to wind me up a tad.

Lets hope he signs soon for the sake of the club in general.

I am where you are at in all this. It is becoming a huge distraction, and the January and then summer windows are our last 2 chances to get anything for him remotely near the £200m he is worth. Next summer we will be damn lucky to get a pound over £125m, maybe even as low as £100m.

If we also lose Kovacic

that means we HAVE to have 

New CF (£70m to £150m)

New LW (Hazard replacement,so a huge drop but still will cost £70m plus (for say Chiesa), unless we can somehow prise away Asensio in a swap)

New RW Bailey (£70m plus)

New CMF/AMF (to replace Kovacic)  £60m plus

that's £270m on low end, to £350m or so on high end

meaning  a net spend of £145m (IF we get £125m for Eden AND spend the lowest) to possibly £250m NET on the high end

that also doesn't address any other positions

(ie a true AMF, IF we can keep Kovacic or get a similar player and move them to Kante's place at time (that assumes Kante,Barkley and RLC all end up fails, so not ready to call this YET)

LB (I think we will just roll with Alonso, for better o rfor worse, at thsi point)

RB (the same as LB)

CB (I don't see a move here either, unfortunately)

I do NOT see us selling Willian, so maybe (disastrously so) we will NOT buy a new RW (ie Bailey), unless we move Willian to LW to replace (well fill the same airspace, lol) as Eden

The only ones who will go for sure

Drinkwater, Moses, Cahill, Morata (obviously, if we keep him I know the fix is in with Roman),Tiémoué Bakayoko, maybe Zappacosta will demand a transfer, THEN we also have to fill RB b/u

NONE of the others are for sure sales at all (and even 2 of those above, Moses and Zappa are not at all guaranteed sales)

I have really dialed down all hope major moves, meaning a distinct possibility of losing Eden, and only bringing in a CF and MAYBE a new MF, IF Kova leaves

I really think Willian is going to be renewed and will be our starting RW or LW ( IF Hazard leaves) for the next 2 years

The ABSOLUTE best possible outcome I can see in all honesty (if Hazard leaves), and even this is a pipe dream

Kovacic stays (very iffy as RM are fucking ruthless snakes)

We take the Hazard money and buy Icardi or Dybala, maybe roll dice on Piatek

RW we buy Bailey, and play Willian and CHO at LW (Bailey can play LW too,so all our wingers can switch sides)

hold onto all others (other than the few sales I listed above) and loan out Bats, RLC

and that's THE best I can hope for IF Eden leaves/is sold

it could go far worse, especially at striker and the wingers,and in MF, if we lose Kova

tbh, I don't even know IF we try and buy Kovacic on a perm at this point, as I really think the tap may soon be completely cut off until / if the club is sold

as you see, my expectations are diminishing daily in terms of team personnel

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I am where you are at in all this. It is becoming a huge distraction, and the January and then summer windows are our last 2 chances to get anything for him remotely near the £200m he si worth. Next summer we will be damn lucky to get a pound over £125m, maybe even as low as £100m.

If we also lose Kovacic

that means we HAVE to have 

New CF (£70m to £150m)

New LW (Hazard replacement,so a huge drop but still will cost £70m plus (for say Chiesa), unless we can somehow prise away Asensio in a swap)

New RW Bailey (£70m plus)

New CMF/AMF (to replace Kovacic)  £60m plus

that's £270m on low end, to £350m or so on high end

meaning  a net spend of £145m (IF we get £125m for Eden AND spend the lowest) to possibly £250m NET on the high end

that also doesn't address any other positions

(ie a true AMF, IF we can keep Kovacic or get a similar player and move them to Kante's place at time (that assumes Kante,Barkley and RLC all end up fails, so not ready to call this YET)

LB (I think we will just roll with Alonso, for better o rfor worse, at thsi point)

RB (the same as LB)

CB (I don't see a move here either, unfortunately)

I do NOT see us selling Willian, so maybe (disastrously so) we will NOT buy a new RW (ie Bailey), unless we move Willian to LW to replace (well fill the same airspace, lol) as Eden

The only ones who will go for sure

Drinkwater, Moses, Cahill, Morata (obviously, if we keep him I know the fix is in with Roman),Tiémoué Bakayoko, maybe Zappacosta will demand a transfer, THEN we also have to fill RB b/u

NONE of the others are for sure sales at all (and even 2 of those above, Moses and Zappa are not at all guaranteed sales)

I have really dialed down all hope major moves, meaning a distinct possibility of losing Eden, and only bringing in a CF and MAYBE a new MF, IF Kova leaves

I really think Willian is going to be renewed and will be our starting RW or LW ( IF Hazard leaves) for the next 2 years

The ABSOLUTE best possible outcome I can see in all honesty (if Hazard leaves), and even this is a pipe dream

Kovacic stays (very iffy as RM are fucking ruthless snakes)

We take the Hazard money and buy Icardi or Dybala, maybe roll dice on Piatek

RW we buy Bailey, and play Willian and CHO at LW (Bailey can play LW too,so all our wingers can switch sides)

hold onto all others (other than the few sales I listed above) and loan out Bats, RLC

and that's THE best I can hope for IF Eden leaves/is sold

it could go far worse, especially at striker and the wingers,and in MF, if we lose Kova

tbh, I don't even know IF we try and buy Kovacic on a perm at this point, as I really think the tap may soon be completely cut off until / if the club is sold

as you see, my expectations are diminishing daily in terms of team personnel

Yep

I spy with my likkle eye some scouse gits really really pissed off!! 99014aca61805c3b96f16c6e831a0cc4.gif

cheliv290918l.thumb.jpg.7a198f2b81224980ee8c8b89bbd61150.jpg

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yep

I spy with my likkle eye some scouse gits really really pissed off!! 99014aca61805c3b96f16c6e831a0cc4.gif

cheliv290918l.thumb.jpg.7a198f2b81224980ee8c8b89bbd61150.jpg

There's even one of them picking their nose.

Ew

Unionjack likes this

On 10/3/2018 at 6:43 PM, Unionjack said:

He coulda picked a smaller one d67b995cf918cc02831949766bbb176b.gif

Made a few new Gifs

c0b9aae1b085e91520ac32bc28fa2be5.gif d393b6455a750e3761f2c78496f17261.gif

3da3e02f01c1a7d379c191b3cad0ecd6.gif

DoWQpKyU4AIfdbl.thumb.jpg.32cdc5fa888cfda98f034e3d52b4d1cd.jpg

time to bring back Thorgan and see the Hazard bros tearing it up in UK and Europe ;) i believe we have a buyback clause option on Thor. Cheers

On 03/10/2018 at 11:43 AM, Unionjack said:

He coulda picked a smaller one d67b995cf918cc02831949766bbb176b.gif

Made a few new Gifs

c0b9aae1b085e91520ac32bc28fa2be5.gif d393b6455a750e3761f2c78496f17261.gif

3da3e02f01c1a7d379c191b3cad0ecd6.gif

DoWQpKyU4AIfdbl.thumb.jpg.32cdc5fa888cfda98f034e3d52b4d1cd.jpg

Do we have a buy back clause on Hazard bro some rumours say we do and some rumours say we don't 

Johnnyeye likes this

8 hours ago, the wes said:

Do we have a buy back clause on Hazard bro some rumours say we do and some rumours say we don't 

we have

11 hours ago, the wes said:

We do not. That was confirmed by the player and Max Eberl (sporting director at Gladbach) a while ago. 

Edit: Here‘s the confirmation, if that helps.

http://m.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1611/News/borussia-moenchengladbach-thorgan-hazard.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.de%2F

5 hours ago, Artandur said:

We do not. That was confirmed by the player and Max Eberl (sporting director at Gladbach) a while ago. 

Edit: Here‘s the confirmation, if that helps.

http://m.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1611/News/borussia-moenchengladbach-thorgan-hazard.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.de%2F

well that sucks... we might regret this again ala Salah, De Bruyne, etc.. ffs

Fernando likes this

1+1 and won the free kick from which Barkley scored. And he had 5 shots, many dribbles and won several yellow cards. Lovely, lovely!

And now, he will be in touch with that big nose from Real.

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

1+1 and won the free kick from which Barkley scored. And he had 5 shots, many dribbles and won several yellow cards. Lovely, lovely!

And now, he will be in touch with that big nose from Real.

I bet big nose wants back now