test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Sorry if you meant the post was for you...its some other people who love to shit on Eden and then lick his ass few games later.

I agree with you though, for Eden it would be difficult to get into current Real team, because there is Ronaldo. There is also Benzema who doesnt score enough on his own. But once CR leaves and Real gets proper striker, I stand by my opinion Eden is the best option for Real on LW. Hazard isnt perfect, but what we love to forget that he is pretty much the only modern football type of player on this team. And we play football that was popular years ago. Belgium with Martinez isnt any better example, KDB isnt half the player there either. Put Eden in actual attacking team with good organisation and he will thrive. Its almost sad how little people value him. Sure he isnt better than Messi or Ronaldo. But he would slot right into any top side in the world, bar Real Madrid because of Ronaldo. Bayern, Psg, Barca, City; Eden would easly slot ahead of their LWs.

Eden has world class ball control and selfishness, something IMO would work fantastic next to players that Real has. Isco was splendid last season and Eden is pretty much better and quicker version of Isco.

I want him to stay here until he is 34, but sometimes I just wish to see him on another top team that actualy plays football. If people regret selling KDB and Salah, IMO Hazard thriwing in another top team would cause Chelsea fans to commit suicides lol.Yeah I believe he would be that good.

Honestly, all I want is for us to get Sarri as manager. An actual attack minded manager with huge possession play. That way hazard can have 70-90 touches of the ball instead of 35-50 touches under our past 4 managers. 

Hazard talent wise is almost as good as Neymar, but I just wish he could give more through balls, and dribble with the intention of positioning himself to shoot more (he's scored one screamer against watford this season so he has the ability)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Honestly, all I want is for us to get Sarri as manager. An actual attack minded manager with huge possession play. That way hazard can have 70-90 touches of the ball instead of 35-50 touches under our past 4 managers. 

Hazard talent wise is almost as good as Neymar, but I just wish he could give more through balls, and dribble with the intention of positioning himself to shoot more (he's scored one screamer against watford this season so he has the ability)

Under any manager, if we wish to play attacking football with possesion and be succesfull at it, we would need two more quality midfielders along Kante. 

Something I dont see happening. 

If we get one good midfielder that can play well with the ball this summer, it will be miracle. 

kellzfresh and quickpassnmove like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

What is truly funny is most Chelsea fans never learn. Hazard was apparently worth less than crap and most wanted him to be sold two years ago. Season later, SAME people lick his ass.

Now its basicaly the same. Yeah he isnt doing that great and we have another shit season, so lets throw more crap at Hazard because he is bad. Lets sell him in summer, right? Yet, thick brains dont think twice about concesquences. We sold Costa and Matic who were important, but nowhere near Eden. Yet, we dropped down 4 places. Without Eden, not only we will lose main and probably only creative force, we also lose the man that automaticaly forces opponent to play differently when handling Eden.

But yeah sell him, because he isnt scoring winner every game. When will people realize being best player at club has nothing to do with goals, at all?

I would understand if it was his first or second season at club. But he is here now almost the longest serving player from current team, and he was definately amazing in every season, bar 2015-16. Even this season, he was outstanding in first half and I remember people here prasing him for stepping up. Now couple average games, people here just forget all that.

Its just sad. No one says dont criticise him. He is responsible player and needs to show his worth. If he doesnt, its only right to be unhappy.

Shit, Real fans boo Ronaldo too. But they fucking understand deep down that he is still incredible player and wouldnt sell him at all. Problem with Chelsea fans is they are spoiled and dont know shit about player value to the club. Booing after bad game to tell him he has to step up is one thing, but actualy debating should he be sold, is he good enough, how much money can we get and how can we replace him is beyond ridiculous.

Get a grip people, right now we cant attract players like Eden and if we sell him, we will not see 1st or 2nd place for next 3 seasons at least.

Sometimes I just feel some people would deserve a very crappy Chelsea for couple seasons, because they cant appreciate what we actualy have and know jack shit about loyalty, trust and respect.

Selling him would be the dumbest thing ever. EVER. He may have his flaws like everybody else and it's okay for us know-it-alls to comment on those, but not in a million years would THIS Chelsea be able to replace him. No chance, nada, zero, zip! We couldn't tempt fucking Oxlade-Chamberlain ffs. We couldn't get Lukaku which was the most straightforward transfer in the world. Getting the Dybalas and Neymars of the world to replace him is a fantasy like it is for any of us to boink Dita Von Teese (or Rami Malek for the girls in here, Mr. Robot kicks ass).

I can't stress enough how stupid it would be to sell him because he doesn't make enough through passes or doesn't shoot enough or overdoes flicks. A proper club with a vision and plan would balance that out with a killer winger on the opposite side, but we bought Pedro instead and sold Salah. This is the story of Chelsea, the story is a tragedy with a pinch of comedy.

Amblève., DDA and Mufassir08 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manpe said:

Selling him would be the dumbest thing ever. EVER. He may have his flaws like everybody else and it's okay for us know-it-alls to comment on those, but not in a million years would THIS Chelsea be able to replace him. No chance, nada, zero, zip! We couldn't tempt fucking Oxlade-Chamberlain ffs. We couldn't get Lukaku which was the most straightforward transfer in the world. Getting the Dybalas and Neymars of the world to replace him is a fantasy like it is for any of us to boink Dita Von Teese (or Rami Malek for the girls in here, Mr. Robot kicks ass).

I can't stress enough how stupid it would be to sell him because he doesn't make enough through passes or doesn't shoot enough or overdoes flicks. A proper club with a vision and plan would balance that out with a killer winger on the opposite side, but we bought Pedro instead and sold Salah. This is the story of Chelsea, the story is a tragedy with a pinch of comedy.

Well we did have Salah at some point, like you said, so replacing Hazard can't be that out of this world as you suggest.  We also did have Kevin De Bruyne too, btw. That's how you replace a key player: you sign a number of prospects until one ends up delivering. You don't go for a Neymar or Dybala which would indeed be unrealistic. That's what Liverpool does since they don't have the cash to buy key players.

Now, I don't disagree with you considering how bad our decisions concerning transfers have been lately, so we might end up selling Hazard to PSG (also can't see him RM going for him) and failing to replace him with anyone remotely as good.

I actually think Eden is going nowhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we should offer psg Hazard and £50m for neymar that's to smart for our board to do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only plays well when he can be bothered. Actually sick of it. Not knowing which hazard will turn up. We should just sell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gadget said:

rather than want him out, id rather bring in players technically on or near his level to support him. Again if you want games him and Fabregas often look only for one another because no-one else is comfortable at keeping the ball (Mata was another who linked up well with Hazard)

:) everybody wants that - even if I don't think Eden is as good as you say, I'd rather add quality players and keep him. But what if the club, for one reason or another, cannot do that? Would you then say Hazard should be sold?

Quote

If you actually watch games, 90% of everything we do is through him, despite having 2/3 opposition around him yet people get annoyed when he looses it yet not one other player is attempting anything effective in an attacking sense.

Perhaps that's the problem? Perhaps this club does not have the luxury to have a player like Hazard at the moment, so it might be more beneficial to have 2-3 good players instead of one star. I know that for Hazard FC fans this is crazy talk, but for Chelsea FC fans it should be something to consider.

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robguima said:

Perhaps this club does not have the luxury to have a player like Hazard at the moment, so it might be more beneficial to have 2-3 good players instead of one star.

We are far too reliant on Eden to produce the goods. I want him to stay nut if the club can't afford to buy players of real quality who will elevate Hazards game then we really need to start looking at the bigger picture here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eden Hazard at Chelsea - Premier League 2017/18

Hazard 2017/18 Shots/90 Chances/90 Touches in opp box/90 Dribbles/90 Shot conversion
Before Jan 1 2.7 2.9 6.7 6.1 14.7%
Since Jan 1 2.5 3.6 6.6 6.0 23.8%

This skysports table shows that hazards performances hasnt dropped from the beginning of the season. Its his teammates form that has fallen off a cliff.

But it also proves my point that the loss of costa has been massive. Goals win games, you can dribble all you like but the goalscorer is the most important player in the team. Hazard needs a consistent goalscorer and with Costa and pedro last season, he had two chipping in with goals. Now it is Morata and willian who no matter how technical they can be, they can never replace Costa and pedros goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Eden Hazard at Chelsea - Premier League 2017/18

Hazard 2017/18 Shots/90 Chances/90 Touches in opp box/90 Dribbles/90 Shot conversion
Before Jan 1 2.7 2.9 6.7 6.1 14.7%
Since Jan 1 2.5 3.6 6.6 6.0 23.8%

This skysports table shows that hazards performances hasnt dropped from the beginning of the season. Its his teammates form that has fallen off a cliff.

But it also proves my point that the loss of costa has been massive. Goals win games, you can dribble all you like but the goalscorer is the most important player in the team. Hazard needs a consistent goalscorer and with Costa and pedro last season, he had two chipping in with goals. Now it is Morata and willian who no matter how technical they can be, they can never replace Costa and pedros goals.

If only stats tell the whole story...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Eden Hazard at Chelsea - Premier League 2017/18

Hazard 2017/18 Shots/90 Chances/90 Touches in opp box/90 Dribbles/90 Shot conversion
Before Jan 1 2.7 2.9 6.7 6.1 14.7%
Since Jan 1 2.5 3.6 6.6 6.0 23.8%

This skysports table shows that hazards performances hasnt dropped from the beginning of the season. Its his teammates form that has fallen off a cliff.

But it also proves my point that the loss of costa has been massive. Goals win games, you can dribble all you like but the goalscorer is the most important player in the team. Hazard needs a consistent goalscorer and with Costa and pedro last season, he had two chipping in with goals. Now it is Morata and willian who no matter how technical they can be, they can never replace Costa and pedros goals.

I wish I can believe this, but someone will pull Morata's stats and say he's doing fantastic this season.

Also, where's the goals? Hazard definitely dropped in that area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mana said:

I wish I can believe this, but someone will pull Morata's stats and say he's doing fantastic this season.

Also, where's the goals? Hazard definitely dropped in that area.

before  january 1 : 8 goals 5 asists

after january 1 : 7 goals 3 assists.

Blue Armour likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

before  january 1 : 8 goals 5 asists

after january 1 : 7 goals 3 assists.

I stand corrected. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2018 at 4:20 PM, DDA said:

We are far too reliant on Eden to produce the goods. I want him to stay nut if the club can't afford to buy players of real quality who will elevate Hazards game then we really need to start looking at the bigger picture here. 

And what is the bigger picture? Replacing him with 3 Drinkwaters or 3 Barkleys? (The irony is that after all the recent results, its Drinkwater that's hankering for a move. Wouldn't mind that actually. Probably means Loftus-Cheek can come back and take his spot)

Hazard is the closest we've had to a Zola, Drogba or Lampard. Its pretty much guaranteed that we won't get even one, let alone 3 players of that quality.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mana said:

I wish I can believe this, but someone will pull Morata's stats and say he's doing fantastic this season.

Also, where's the goals? Hazard definitely dropped in that area.

Our top scorer he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Our top scorer he is.

That's your opinion. I strongly disagree with Hazard being fantastic this season. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.