David Luiz

the wes

Chelsea are increasingly confident of landing prime transfer target David Luiz from Benfica.

The Stamford Bridge outfit have already had a straight cash bid of £16.5million for the Brazilian rejected by the Portuguese club and a revised and improved offer which saw Paulo Ferreira added to the mix in part exchange.

That was also turned down but with Benfica having signed Luiz’ replacement already having landed fellow countryman Jardel on a five-and-a-half year deal, Chelsea believe it is a question of time.

Chelsea will table a third bid, perhaps as high as £22million, by the end of this week and expect to complete the signing well before the window shuts on January 31.

----------------------------------

Source: Mirror Football

----------------------------------

Interesting :zip:

Can somebody tell me why the fuck our board/coach want to buy only a defender ? Do they think Luiz will cross, will creat goals occasion and score 10 goals til the end of this season ?

Maybe they even reckon to play him as the right winger... Of course if Sir Drogba is willing to let his place to Anelka :lol:

That being said, I would still be happy if we get him lol

Can somebody tell me why the fuck our board/coach want to buy only a defender ?

I can kind of understand it.

If we're confident at the back, the attackers will have the impetus to go for an all out wave of attacks. They won't have to worry about leaks at the back so they can scrap the 1-0's

Or something like that :lol:

Can somebody tell me why the fuck our board/coach want to buy only a defender ? Do they think Luiz will cross, will creat goals occasion and score 10 goals til the end of this season ?

Maybe they even reckon to play him as the right winger... Of course if Sir Drogba is willing to let his place to Anelka :lol:

That being said, I would still be happy if we get him lol

They either trust Drogba, Anelka, Malouda and Kalou enough to create and score most of our goals or maybe they're planning a move for Neymar/Lukaku/proper replacements again.

Of course that's just us fans trying to find reason, sense or even a plan in Chelsea's transfers. A lost cause from the very beginning.