David Luiz

the wes

Benfica wants to sell David Luiz for a very high value because it isn't his total owner.

I would like to see him at chelsea. He is one of the most talented center back, but the value required by benfica is very hight. It's better to seek other options.

Edited by Mário César

• 2 weeks later...

I would have been happy with Bruma/Hutchinson/RvA as understudies before pre-season started, but I'm hugely worried about the fact that they could be severely vulnerable somewhat.... we really do need someone with a bit of pedigree. David Luiz will give us that.

Its nice to know that if i ever wanna share my complete feelings of anger and hatred when talkin' bout Ferdinand, i have people in this forum. he's a complete CUNT. But off topic that is haha :) We shouldn't sign David Luiz, Too much money

Im around if you ever feel you want to cunt off Ferdinand :P

I didnt know him, and though that it was too much for him, but watching this game he looks really solid. I would pay £27m for him, we have serious problems in our defence.

Better Spend that money in Neymar, I thing we have solid Center Back defender... Terry, Alex, Ibanovich and we have a few under 21 kit that need a chance...

Would be amazed to see us sign a centre back. We will be linked because the press are so thick that they see us sell a centre back and just assume we would sign a replacement. But with Terry, Alex, Ivanovic and Bruma we are well covered, not to mention Hutchinson and Mancienne if need be.

carlo mentioned something about manciennes future being decided this week ...possibly carvs departure has given a place for michael ..hope so

It is possible for sure, but with Carlo also confirming that Bruma will be involved this season can we have both of them around for the CB position? I am not sure..................

It is possible for sure, but with Carlo also confirming that Bruma will be involved this season can we have both of them around for the CB position? I am not sure..................

But Carlo seems to want to mould Bruma into a right back. Even in the community shied.. We expect Ivanovic to be shifted to the right and Bruma to partner Terry but instead the reverse happened.

But Carlo seems to want to mould Bruma into a right back. Even in the community shied.. We expect Ivanovic to be shifted to the right and Bruma to partner Terry but instead the reverse happened.

Bruma will NOT become a right back. No idea why he was moved there during the CS, i guess the logic may have been he will less vulnerable at right back, but he needs to be playing at Centre back where he is most comfortable.

Bruma will NOT become a right back. No idea why he was moved there during the CS, i guess the logic may have been he will less vulnerable at right back, but he needs to be playing at Centre back where he is most comfortable.

Chelsea's own jack rodwell !

I guess he was moved there because it was easier to contain Nani than Berbatov+Hernandez.

It was against Man Utd after all. I would not expect him out at RB except in strange circumstances.. Like when we have to resort to playing Ferreira there whistling.gif

Anyone noticed the web polls on the official site? Last one was based on the priority for a new signing, the new one is who should fill the 4th CB spot (new signing/youth). I wonder how much the outcome is taken into consideration.

Not at all would be fairly accurate i am sure :)