Spike

No, actually we said that the gesture itself was not antisemitic because the people who invented it and were using it were identifying it as anti-establishment.

its a reverse nazi salute; created by a clearly a jew hating person, perpetrated by peoples who have been long accused of jew hatred, not buying it.

Gaza is iran's and the greater Islamist movements launch pad to strike Israel(aka the west, people who have a more individualist value set), you know full well its a war zone, and I goggled it and found no credible source on 17 journalists in summer were killed in gaza.

its a reverse nazi salute; created by a clearly a jew hating person, perpetrated by peoples who have been long accused of jew hatred, not buying it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Stop watching Fox News for your sake, and the sake of the rest of the world! :lol:

Better ending than the Paris version......and Twilight! :P

On a different note:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

some argument

What the hell am I supposed to answer to statements that are wrong on so many levels and have absolutely nothing to do with reality like that? It's like arguing with someone seriously telling me that the LOTR stories actually happened! :lol:

It's like video of the fox "expert" above. How the hell do you argue with someone that stupid and deluded?!

For the record, I live in Canada; I don't even catch fox news! To add to that I am not even a "conservative"

Well, you would have fooled me. Your "arguments" are straight out of their regular "news analysis". You could comfortably work in their news room.

What the hell am I supposed to answer to statements that are wrong on so many levels and have absolutely nothing to do with reality like that? It's like arguing with someone seriously telling me that the LOTR stories actually happened! :lol:

It's like video of the fox "expert" above. How the hell do you argue with someone that stupid and deluded?!

Ok , so just to clear your stating gaza isn't a launch pad for terrorism directed at Israel and a front for Islamic totalitarianism. And I am the deluded one. Gotcha

800_kan91lxztgdd6dukofckcsv8i1tpfeh3.jpg

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it --Hamas Charter(Edit forgot this)

Source http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html?chocaid=397

Jerusalem Fund is a Palestinian group

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, NO MILITANT ISLAM OR TERRORISM HERE. ITS JUST "FOX NEWS RUBBISH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

if you are interested in the truth; you can find it here

I have linked this video before here. Its one of many that argue along similar lines ; it does the job and its shortest one I know of that explains in detail the case for Israel. Its about 10 years old but still applies to today. I don't have time to shoot back every argument on this forum because I have class now. so I refer you to that.

Ok , so just to clear your stating gaza isn't a launch pad for terrorism directed at Israel and a front for Islamic totalitarianism. And I am the deluded one. Gotcha

First of all you said Iran is funding the Qatari backed Hamas in Gaza. That is the single most stupidest thing you could have said about the politics in the region at the moment. I simply cannot continue to discuss with you after you make (and with great confidence, I might add! :lol: ) such a statement that shows you know absolutely nothing about the region.

But let's assume you did not say that, then you mention the "greater Islamic movements" referring I assume to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Those are firm allies of the Israeli occupation army who has provided hospitals for them in Joulan and taken many fighters back to the occupied territories for medical aid and military training and even provided air support for them on several occasions. Natanyahu has publicly called them "our enemies enemies" and in return Al Nusra (Al Qaeda branch in Syria) has said that they are willing to give the IOF the Joulan area and other for their support).

Then you say that people in the west have "a more individualist value set" while declaring an open air prison with 1.8 million civilians "a war zone"! :lol: Some values you westerners have! :lol: Let me remind you, Mr. Canadian, that the people of Palestine with the "inferior values", did not exterminate millions of indigenous Indians in their country, neither did they build that country on slavery.

Then you label all of the Palestinian resistance as Islamic totalitarianism ignoring almost 70 years of history and ignoring the fact that it was Israel itself and the US that has all but destroyed secular Arabic nationalism in favor radical Islam, the constant ally of the US in the middle east in the past century, and that it was Israel itself that gave rise to Hamas to weaken the PLO in the 80s. Finally, you are disregarding the tens of other resistance factions that are still in Gaza and that fight against every assault, most of which are secular, but do not have the power of Hamas because they don't have the Qatari support.

So yes, do humanity a favor, and stop listening to Fox Sport and it would also be nice if you read up on a subject if you want to discuss it with someone and I mean actually read books and opinions from both sides as well as from neutrals, not watch stupid youtube videos and claim you suddenly know what is happening in the world!

800_kan91lxztgdd6dukofckcsv8i1tpfeh3.jpg

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it --Hamas Charter(Edit forgot this)

Source http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html?chocaid=397

Jerusalem Fund is a Palestinian group

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, NO MILITANT ISLAM OR TERRORISM HERE. ITS JUST "FOX NEWS RUBBISH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Charters are fun to throw around (like the Israeli Lykode party whose charter is "the west of the Jordan valley is ours, and the east of ours too). They distract very well from what's actually happening.

ah yes Russel Brand; the voice of reason....................................................

No surely its Hannity, hes the voice of reason. Hahaha what an ignorant twat he is. Like all the fuckwits that work for that scum Murdoch.

Isnt it odd how his "news" corporations have an israeli bias ? Anything to do with Murdoch having extensive Israeli business interests ?? Mmmm, must just be coincidence..

if you are interested in the truth; you can find it here

I have linked this video before here. Its one of many that argue along similar lines ; it does the job and its shortest one I know of that explains in detail the case for Israel. Its about 10 years old but still applies to today. I don't have time to shoot back every argument on this forum because I have class now. so I refer you to that.

Yes! The truth is in a YouTube video! :lol: :lol:

Never mind the 70 year old struggle, and the events that has stretched over more than 100 years and that cannot even be summarized in a 100 book. Ignore all the moral, cultural and religious debates. Ignore geography and history. Forget about the hundreds of millions of people around the world who feel strongly about this issue. The truth is in THAT YouTube video!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no idea why either side would try to get weapons or media influence or any of that. They should just each create YouTube channel and battle for who gets more likes! :D

Yesterday showed how Netanyahu was determined to muckrake with the Paris shootings.

Francois Hollande asked him not to come to the show of strength demonstration in Paris as it would just up the tension. Netanyahu decided to go anyway, and Hollande to his credit invited Mahmoud Abbas for balance. Almost as funny as when Sarkozy was overheard saying Netanyahu was 'big liar'...

How about a little outrage for this as well:

B61Pwn3IMAAjQvR.jpg

(this was this morning, a few more have been added during the day)

An update on this: AFP just said that the attacks have risen to over 50 on Muslims in France since the Charlie Hebdo crime.

Bet you didn't hear THAT on Fox News!