test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Spike

Politics & Stuff

Started by Spike,

6,923 posts in this topic
19 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

That reminds me of my mate, at a party he fell over drunk as fuck went crashing into some furniture but still managed not to drop his can of beer :D

11Drogba likes this

Fair play to everyone at Manchester yesterday yet Liam Gallagher chooses it to have a go at his brother what a jizz sock he is. Do Look back in anger as far as he's concerned.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

That reminds me of my mate, at a party he fell over drunk as fuck went crashing into some furniture but still managed not to drop his can of beer :D

Have a mate the same. We'd been drinking all day and went to a club. He's six four, and I know when hes going to topple, he starts swaying. So he fell onto a table six people sat round, sending their drinks flying, cue pandemonium. bbbbut hes still holding his pint. 

It gets worse, bouncers came over and were going to chuck him out, but we manage to persuade them it was a one off and hes fine. Five minutes later I turn round to see him toppling backwards again onto the same table - this time we weren't so lucky, we were unceremoniously chucked out ......and he'd smashed his pint.

11Drogba and Iggy Doonican like this

The concert was fabulous and that's coming from a person who isn't a fan of music that much. Arriana Grande fair play, 23 and putting on a great concert for the fans and people, absolute quality.

Reading comments and statuses on Facebook made me fucking sick...People saying "Robbie Williams what a fucking wanker and what an idiot" seriously, you may not like people but give it a break for one night without moaning like fuck about people coming together for a great cause and put on a show to pay respects to family and loved ones. People cannot just give it a rest for one night without being dickheads on social media.

DDA likes this

17 minutes ago, Viva La Hazard said:

Dianne Abbot. Home Secretary. Let that sink in. 

Boris Johnson as foreign secretary!!, the geezer's so crooked he could sleep on a spiral staircase.

29 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Boris Johnson as foreign secretary!!, the geezer's so crooked he could sleep on a spiral staircase.

He is reported to be well - briefed, is clearly intellectual (though also a loose cannon at times) and will represent the UK well during Brexit and more widely. He has been reported to be popular with allies. Abbot is much more dangerous.

26 minutes ago, Viva La Hazard said:

He is reported to be well - briefed, is clearly intellectual (though also a loose cannon at times) and will represent the UK well during Brexit and more widely. He has been reported to be popular with allies. Abbot is much more dangerous.

Bollocks.

2 hours ago, Viva La Hazard said:

Alexander De Pffefel Johnson ( but call me Boris, it makes me seem human). Not sure he represents the UK comprehensively coming from Eton, Bullingdon Club (where they burn £50 notes in front of the homeless).

Also not sure I want to be represented by someone who described black people as “piccaninnies” with “watermelon smiles”. Later he said “blacks have lower IQs”.

Around the same time he said that Caribbeans were "multiplying like flies". He also lied about Brexit during the campaign saying the £350m given to the EU each week would be spent on the NHS

Iggy Doonican likes this

19 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Alexander De Pffefel Johnson ( but call me Boris, it makes me seem human). Not sure he represents the UK comprehensively coming from Eton, Bullingdon Club (where they burn £50 notes in front of the homeless).

Also not sure I want to be represented by someone who described black people as “piccaninnies” with “watermelon smiles”. Later he said “blacks have lower IQs”.

Around the same time he said that Caribbeans were "multiplying like flies". He also lied about Brexit during the campaign saying the £350m given to the EU each week would be spent on the NHS

But you're more than happy to be represented by Diane Abbott and her anti British bigotry? 

2 minutes ago, Viva La Hazard said:

But you're more than happy to be represented by Diane Abbott and her anti British bigotry? 

I think you should stop dabbling in something you know fuck all about son. I know for a fact that you copied verbatim what you said about Boris Johnson from another Chelsea forum. I don't mind having a to and fro discussion about anything on the net but when someone is posting something that is someone else's point of view it's just ridiculous. So jog on mate.

5 hours ago, Viva La Hazard said:

Nope. Doesn't represent me either.

Corbyn is for Brexit.
If Corbyn the country will be called "sotzialiskayia britanskayia".
As for Mayhem I like her in a bag with a cat immersed in water.

Quirky little stat Chelsea have won the title for the fourth time in a row in a General Election year. 2005, 2010, 2015, 2017.

On 6/7/2017 at 9:38 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

I think you should stop dabbling in something you know fuck all about son. I know for a fact that you copied verbatim what you said about Boris Johnson from another Chelsea forum. I don't mind having a to and fro discussion about anything on the net but when someone is posting something that is someone else's point of view it's just ridiculous. So jog on mate.

Is it not true though? People post quotes all the time. 

Also, i'm not your mate so please stop referring to me as one.