Spike

5 hours ago, Spike said:

What? How in anyway is that act not evil? I'm sorry but torturing another human being for no reason isn't anything but. Listen to it again, he isn't speaking about them, they are speaking of the act. 'It', not 'They' being the subject of the statement, and 'It' is the act of torturing another human.

I also disagree, to act in such a senselessly violent manner is evil, thereby making them evil. 

Oh well the act is definitely evil, but that singular act isnt the sum of the kids.

I wouldnt disagree if they were labeled as simply evil, but I think it goes further than that. They are kids who have been the failure of the culture around them. Its a failure we see in cities across America, and it isnt just evilness. We have to teach people to be better parents.

On 05/01/2017 at 8:52 PM, Sir Mikel OBE said:

No outrage here honestly. Hell, with a Trump presidency I will most likely get a nice tax break. The poor screwing themselves is sad though.

It was because the way this country was set up in the past. Protections from the tyranny of the majority and such.

Okay thanks for the answer. Now could you tell me why do you believe that this "broken electoral college" is the "issue" ? Why do you seemingly believe that this system which was, in your own words, a positive action is now an issue ?

P.S. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, it is just that I am genuinely intrigued as to why so many people are led to believe that the current US electoral college is a "bad" thing.

51 minutes ago, Peace. said:

Okay thanks for the answer. Now could you tell me why do you believe that this "broken electoral college" is the "issue" ? Why do you seemingly believe that this system which was, in your own words, a positive action is now an issue ?

P.S. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, it is just that I am genuinely intrigued as to why so many people are led to believe that the current US electoral college is a "bad" thing.

People, at least in the west, have been conditioned to believe democracy is a good thing. That probably explains a lot of the outrage towards the electoral college system now. We had the same reaction in  2000 when we had president win without winning the popular vote. Its just amplified now since he lost the popular vote by millions instead of by about half a million.

It doesnt seem representative of the people anymore. I wasted my time voting in a state where all the electoral votes were automatically going to go one way no matter what I did. Its outdated now.

On 1/5/2017 at 9:05 AM, manpe said:

What outside entity? Who appears?

The coming world leader the will enforce the treaty  with Israel and its surrounding nations. 

The one that will allowed them to build their temple. The one that will eventually will brake that treaty and force everyone to worship him as God and to declare allegiance to him otherwise can't buy or sell. 

That outside influence is coming. 

But in the meantime Israel is being pushed to do peace with people that act like this:

Hamas celebrates Sunday terror attack while world media poorly reports on events https://beholdisraelnews.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/hamas-celebrates-sunday-terror-attack-while-world-media-poorly-reports-on-events/

No matter what you do you will never have everlasting peace because the supernatural hatred that exists for Israel and its people. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

The coming world leader the will enforce the treaty  with Israel and its surrounding nations. 

on Sunday 15 January 2017 in Paris, France. It Begins.

January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Future Of Israel

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=910

January 15 Paris Meeting on Israel CERN Rev 911 WW3 Illuminati Freemason Symbolism

8 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

on Sunday 15 January 2017 in Paris, France. It Begins.

January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Future Of Israel

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=910

January 15 Paris Meeting on Israel CERN Rev 911 WW3 Illuminati Freemason Symbolism

I don't think that's it. 

It might be another 10 to 15 years. I hope I'm wrong and it's sooner. 

But my point is that you will never get peace. USA is trying to say a two state solution is the only way to peace but you will never get it, not an everlasting peace. These arabics extremist will continue to hate Israel and jews thus continues with their act of terrorism. 

41 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

End of an era.:(

I didn't like him, but I didn't revolt. 

I din't vote for him but I didn't riot. 

He was the president and that was that. Just like we accepted him people should do the same with Trump. 

Otherwise those who do not are falling into hypocrisy. They label us a bigot and not being tolerant, but they are not tolerant to our views and picks.....

SEX claims against Donald Trump are ‘lightweight’ and do not even involve a farm animal, according to Britons. 

Allegations that Trump watched prostitutes ‘defile’ a hotel room, which have shocked America, were dismissed as ‘basically vanilla’ by cynical Brits who demand far deeper sexual depravities from leaders.Roy Hobbs of Glossop said: “So he just watched them? That’s local councillor level over here. 

“When you’ve been through the Cameron pig allegations and watched the Thatcher cabinet orgy films on YouTube then this Trump stuff’s charmingly wholesome.”

83-year-old grandmother Susan Traherne said: “I didn’t even have to google ‘golden shower’. America needs to raise its game.”

She added: “Christ alone knows what Theresa May’s into. But I think I’m safe in saying she leaves no surviving witnesses.”

Is it true that Palestine never existed? That Jordan was created for them, Jordan supposed to be the homeland of the Palestinian? 

This is what this guy said on this video:

Nonetheless I agree with the speaker, if we want to make a two state solution we should do it for many countries. USA, Australia, Ecuador, Dominican Republic and such. 

As you see the bias, double standard, hypocrisy against Israel is ridiculousness. It does not makes sense, and it's just like I said. It's an evil hatred that is being influenced by an outside entity. 

On 1/12/2017 at 11:34 AM, cosmicway said:

Why is it impossible to make a come back ?

What do you mean? Presidents are limited to two terms, and when you've held the highest office in American politics, there's no where else to really go but retirement.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Is n't it two consecutive terms ?

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.

Without the official legal grammar, you're limited to being elected twice. 

On January 11, 2017 at 8:17 AM, Fernando said:

I didn't like him, but I didn't revolt. 

I din't vote for him but I didn't riot. 

He was the president and that was that. Just like we accepted him people should do the same with Trump. 

Otherwise those who do not are falling into hypocrisy. They label us a bigot and not being tolerant, but they are not tolerant to our views and picks.....

The country did revolt didnt it? That was the creation of the tea party.

Obama tried to, and still does, portray himself with class and dignity. That made it very easy to accept him. Trump, just this morning, is attacking a civil rights hero for not wanting to go to his inauguration. Saying things about how his district is falling apart. I go through John Lewis's district weekly and it, for the most part, is as nice as it has been since the entire city got a clean up for the olympics 20 years ago. I doubt Trump has ever spent any time there. To call it that is simply a bias because it is majority minority, or just insecure ramblings. He didnt run as my president, and in victory I cant really see him as such.  I'd never riot, but as the tea party said Obama was illegitimate in their eyes, Trump remains so in mine. 

On January 12, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Spike said:

Will Obama be like Bush and graciously fade away from the spotlight or continue being a celebrity that demands the attention?

Bush didnt leave graciously. He was chased out the way Clinton was 8 years before him. If a president is loved when leaving office(Reagan) they definitely stay in the spotlight. Reagan only disappeared when his disease forced him out of the public light.

Obama is the best thing the Democratic party has going for it. He should definitely remain a voice for them going forward. Nobody wants Ellison,Sanders, or Bookers being the new leadership

5 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The country did revolt didnt it? That was the creation of the tea party.

Obama tried to, and still does, portray himself with class and dignity. That made it very easy to accept him. Trump, just this morning, is attacking a civil rights hero for not wanting to go to his inauguration. Saying things about how his district is falling apart. I go through John Lewis's district weekly and it, for the most part, is as nice as it has been since the entire city got a clean up for the olympics 20 years ago. I doubt Trump has ever spent any time there. To call it that is simply a bias because it is majority minority, or just insecure ramblings. He didnt run as my president, and in victory I cant really see him as such.  I'd never riot, but as the tea party said Obama was illegitimate in their eyes, Trump remains so in mine. 

Bush didnt leave graciously. He was chased out the way Clinton was 8 years before him. If a president is loved when leaving office(Reagan) they definitely stay in the spotlight. Reagan only disappeared when his disease forced him out of the public light.

Obama is the best thing the Democratic party has going for it. He should definitely remain a voice for them going forward. Nobody wants Ellison,Sanders, or Bookers being the new leadership

Obama is one of the worst leaders for the Demos. He is divisive, arrogant, condescending, and hypocritical; which is essentially a black Trump with charisma. Everything he tried to do was knocked down and every over action he takes makes the GOP look better. He is already backseat driving Trump and his term is even bloody over. Obama has been an outstanding failure and the only thing that stops that from being the national consensus is his 'celebrity' appearance in the media. Bloody wars, a nosedive in race relations, Obamacare, terrible economic growth, the worst unemployment rate in American history since the Great Depression, the most financially wasteful bill ever passed in American history, and this could go on. Where is the criticism? There are people that honestly and sincerely consider him to the greatest president of all time, why is he untouchable? 

A 'politician' that presented himself as a celebrity is leaving and now we have a celebrity that thinks he is a politician is entering.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Obama is one of the worst leaders for the Demos. He is divisive, arrogant, condescending, and hypocritical; which is essentially a black Trump with charisma. Everything he tried to do was knocked down and every over action he takes makes the GOP look better. He is already backseat driving Trump and his term is even bloody over. Obama has been an outstanding failure and the only thing that stops that from being the national consensus is his 'celebrity' appearance in the media. Bloody wars, a nosedive in race relations, Obamacare, terrible economic growth, the worst unemployment rate in American history since the Great Depression, the most financially wasteful bill ever passed in American history, and this could go on. Where is the criticism? There are people that honestly and sincerely consider him to the greatest president of all time, why is he untouchable? 

A 'politician' that presented himself as a celebrity is leaving and now we have a celebrity that thinks he is a politician is entering.

This sounds like a republican sound clip. Economically this country is miles better now than it was than in 08 when Bush, and the banks, allowed the entire economy to nosedive by giving mortgages  to people they knew would never be able to pay it.

He ended the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, started by republicans. Those conflicts, outside of a small presence, are effectively over under his presidency. Also he gave the order to take out Bin Laden, who everybody had just accepted would be hidden forever while Bush was in Office.  Employment gains have been awesome. This is the new America. The manufacturing and coal jobs will never come back to 60's levels. The globalized market has seen to that.  On top of that he has also got us a decent nuclear deal with Iran, and allowed us to stand up to further settlements in Israel. His foreign policy is miles ahead of Bush's, or even Clinton's if we will be honest. Who in the democrat would be a better leader for the party at this point in time? Warren? Ellison? Booker? Limousine liberals who have not proven themselves anywhere outside of University campuses, and Liberal enclaves which dont represent the vast majority of this nation?

I will concede that the Affordable Care Act did not go far enough. Even With that we were able to get rid of that pesky preexisting condition clause, which was terrible.