Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Beside word stupidity in dictionary should stand our board. What are they thinking? We need creative midfielder and wing and they are bringing another striker? Fifth or something. And irony is that Sturrige is probably better for Chelsea than las t two. And what about midfield? Will they ever realise that midfield is our weakness and start strengthen it. Or we should just play eleven strikers and goals will be guaranteed, will they?

Beside word stupidity in dictionary should stand our board. What are they thinking? We need creative midfielder and wing and they are bringing another striker? Fifth or something. And irony is that Sturrige is probably better for Chelsea than las t two. And what about midfield? Will they ever realise that midfield is our weakness and start strengthen it. Or we should just play eleven strikers and goals will be guaranteed, will they?

De Buyne's a winger?

Kakuta and De Bruyne on the wings would be fabulous. We should use the carling cup to intiate our younger players because who honestly cares about winning it anymore?

Still we need to win silverware at our club regardless. id take a carling cup only season over a no trophys won season .

You forgot that we sent a bid for Modric and that we are very interested in Sneijder and Pastore?

Really don't see the reason in loaning him to Anderlecht without it being part of the Lukaku deal, he'd be better off being loaned to the likes of Swansea or even just coming into the squad and playing the odd game here and there. His loan has to be part of the lukaku deal.

Only reason Lukaku isn't being loaned back is the home grown rule (and possibly his heavy price tag), he'll qualify if we bring him in this season.

I know De Bruyne is winger thats why is stupid to send him on loan when we need him . And Modric and Pastore are very questionable. To me we have very limited amount of money and if that is right our priority should be winger and creative midfielder who will come here not Lukaku.We ont need him right now. We need De Bruyne here as well Modric or Pastore.

I know De Bruyne is winger thats why is stupid to send him on loan when we need him . And Modric and Pastore are very questionable. To me we have very limited amount of money and if that is right our priority should be winger and creative midfielder who will come here not Lukaku.We ont need him right now. We need De Bruyne here as well Modric or Pastore.

Oh.. Then I agree. It's pointless sending him on loan, when we do need him & should give him a chance right from the start. We should start him or Kakuta vs Stoke.

I have a strong feeling that the board doesn't have De bruyne in their future plans and he's just a bait to get Lukaku. don't be surprised if he doesn't return to Chelsea from his loan deal. sadly he was the signing I most looked forward to. quite a shame.

Chelsea nearing double deal for Romelu Lukaku and Kevin De Bryune

Anderlecht have finally confirmed they’re in talks with Chelsea over the summer transfer of striker Romelu Lukaku.

Genk’s highly-rated winger Kevin De Bruyne has also revealed he’s ready to sign for the Blues – even if he’s immediately loaned out to Anderlecht as part of the deal for Lukaku.

Herman van Holsbeeck, general manager of the Brussels outfit, told Sky Sports: ‘There is still a long way to go in the negotiations (for Lukaku).

‘We are indeed negotiating with Chelsea, but there are other clubs we are talking to.

‘It (a deal) could happen in the next half hour, it could take until August 31, that is football.’

Meanwhile, 19-year-old De Bruyne has apparently expressed his wish to join the Blues after helping to guide Genk to the Belgian league title.

‘Kevin is ready to step forward in his career now, he has done what he needs to at Genk and is ready for the next step,’ said his agent Patrick de Koster.

‘And Kevin wants to move to England.

‘He knows Chelsea have been following him for a long time, and Chelsea would be his first choice, I had meetings with other clubs - although nothing more than on a scouting level, but he knows what can be achieved at Chelsea.

‘Kevin, though, is happy with the prospect of joining Anderlecht (on loan) - he has stated that himself.

‘He knows Chelsea have a history of this (loaning out players) and if you do well you will get your chance.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/866664-chelsea-nearing-double-deal-for-romelu-lukaku-and-kevin-de-bryune#ixzz1PXBTUDvX

Sad to hear he is probably leaving us to join Anderlecht via Chelsea, imo it will cost cfc a lot (Genk want at least €10M) but i guess Anderlecht are willing to give a good compensation for the loan..

I'm more excited about this kid than Lukaku. Pace, trickery, speed and skill - and he's a winger. Why are we loaning him back out, someone tell me? Don't say 'for experience,' because the last young talented wide player we loaned out did sweet FA at Fulham (yes, I do know Kakuta is naturally a CAM but he has NO chance of ever making that position his own).