Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

to that list add Sinclair ,,Cork ..possibly Bertrand , Kakuta and Sturridge.

van Aanholt? Bruma?

Although I have to state the obvious, Bertrand has a lot of experience behind him, Ashley Cole might find it tough to keep his place in the team, while Sturridge would be coming back to us following a hugely impressive spell at Bolton, so there is hope for those two.

I worry immensely about Kakuta though

We can only speculate to our best until the manager is finally revealed and can work his magic. We all are assuming 'if', when we haven't even gotten to that stage to assess the squad with a new set of eyes. I am getting more ferious at the club by every passing day that we haven't got a manager. Every fucking day is a waste of time where we could be sealing transfers deals to strengthen the squad and sign potential world class youngsters, but instead we are loosing numbers with more on the horizon. Time for Roman to get off his arse and pull his fucking finger! It was the board's and his decision to releave Carlo, and it is time for his replacement.

And if the rumours of Hiddink being the main target and him going on holiday, and not even joining till September is true - our season would be fucked right over before he could do anything! We need to sell and replace, and yet we are left in the darkness with no knowledge at all.

van Aanholt? Bruma?

Although I have to state the obvious, Bertrand has a lot of experience behind him, Ashley Cole might find it tough to keep his place in the team, while Sturridge would be coming back to us following a hugely impressive spell at Bolton, so there is hope for those two.

I worry immensely about Kakuta though

To add to that list, just ask Nemanja Matic. Went on loan, never to come back.

I think the previous offer of €6M is a realistic value for him, but he doesn't have to leave Genk, so they will try to get the maximum out of it like a lot of teams try these days.. €10M should be no problem i guess.

What's the point of buying him (a 19 year old) given our history with young talents, I'm willing to take a punt on him to suffer the same fate as mancienne, tore, Sinclair et al. RA should just buy Seedorf and Pirlo instead and not waste this talented kids time and also save the fans from yet another disappointment.