test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Cee

The FM Thread

Started by .Cee,

1,742 posts in this topic

Sold Kakuta to Bolton (laugh.gif) 16 mil, di Santo to Wigan 6 mil, Mancienne to Sevilla 8 mil, Sahar to Fulham 10 mil, Cork and Bertrand to Portsmouth both 7 mil and Stoch to Watford 3 mil. Got 6 regens from the academy in the first team.

Lol, you cheat. Getting Ronaldo for £35m in 2011 is like impossible.

Hey, it does not matter? I took a picture from the Internet, I would ask about the links to skin!

Not Managing Chelsea until the Febuary patch is out...

currently managing Hayes and Yeading lmao.

Really funny save ive got here and erm, i havent spent a penny on players...

and built a squad from scratch

im promoted to League 1, 2nd in that division,

st johnstons paint trophy final,

league cup Semi against Man U coming up

(Beat Liverpool, Bolton, Man City along the way)

Can you imagine that in real life?! :lol:

Some quality players I've bought.

Lukaman Haruna (DMC/CM) - Think he's 17 years old and can play first team at Mikel level already, bags of potential

Khouma Babacar (ST) - 16 years old. The next didier Drogba.

Phil Jones (CB/DMC) at 17 years old he can go straight into any PL side, Terry replacement.

Mceachran is quality on my game... Van Aanholt too. Bruma is pretty handy.

Connor Wickham!!! The Ipswich young striker, spent half the season out injured but brilliant young english striker :)

McEachran is a good player, I played him in all cup games, group stages of the Champions League and whenever a central mid in my starting 11 got injured...can't fault him at all.

Can't wait to see what he's like when I get into my 4th-5th season.

For those not managing Chelsea who are using the latest update, Wilkins is unemployed, good singing as assistant manager.

I bought Neymar, Ljajic ( to replace Kalou), and I'll probably bring in Ganso and a good defender. David Luiz doesn't exist in my game, could be because I'm playing with a medium database or that he has a different name I couldn't find him. If anyone knows where he is tell me.

Just put our transfers in the game and played a game running a 4-1-2-1-2 blue%20scalf.gif

Cole-Luiz-Terry-Bosingwa

Mikel

Essien Ramires

Lampard

Torres Drogba