The FM Thread

.Cee

Yeah using 4-5-1 (only one with wingers)

Had an unbeaten streak where i scored 30 goals in all comptetion and only conceded 4 goals, until Everton came along. Lost 2-1, away, luckily still top of EPL.

Bought Assulin, Lukaku, Lux (selling Turnbull and Hilario), Zeman, phil jones.

All for the future, bad thing is Anelka is out, and so i hav no Righ winger (loaned Kalou to Fenerbache, going to sell him for more moeny the next season for Aguero).

Must say, it get addictive.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Started a new season with Chelsea.

Sold Joe Cole, Ricardo Carvalho and Kalou.

Signed Di Maria, Lukaku, Eden Hazard among some other whom i can't remember from the top of my head.

Started the season with a 6-0 win over Chelsea Reserves, cancel all the rest so i could pay more attention on transfers. I won the Charity Shield beating Man United 3-0, but it was what happened after that in the first two games which fucking anoyed me.

First game was away at Wolves, drew 0-0 which was annoying, but i the fact that three players was injured was more annoying, which included two players out for two months plus.

Second game was away at Portsmouth, drew once again 0-0, gonna change the tactic in the next game, but yet again three more players were injured. Lampard being one.

Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard, the latter i don't know how long out for, but Ashley out for two-four months. But six players injured in two fucking games!

I hope Drogba nor Malouda isn't going to the next one on the fucking list!

Started a new season with Chelsea.

Sold Joe Cole, Ricardo Carvalho and Kalou.

Signed Di Maria, Lukaku, Eden Hazard among some other whom i can't remember from the top of my head.

Started the season with a 6-0 win over Chelsea Reserves, cancel all the rest so i could pay more attention on transfers. I won the Charity Shield beating Man United 3-0, but it was what happened after that in the first two games which fucking anoyed me.

First game was away at Wolves, drew 0-0 which was annoying, but i the fact that three players was injured was more annoying, which included two players out for two months plus.

Second game was away at Portsmouth, drew once again 0-0, gonna change the tactic in the next game, but yet again three more players were injured. Lampard being one.

Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard, the latter i don't know how long out for, but Ashley out for two-four months. But six players injured in two fucking games!

I hope Drogba nor Malouda isn't going to the next one on the fucking list!

Maybe because the players weren't match fit? You played just one friendly before the season started so the players lacked match fitness and then got injured once they had to play suddenly. Also, for future pre-seasons, alter their training regimen to give more stress on physical training. Will improve their fitness and get them in shape for a good start to the season.

Maybe because the players weren't match fit? You played just one friendly before the season started so the players lacked match fitness and then got injured once they had to play suddenly. Also, for future pre-seasons, alter their training regimen to give more stress on physical training. Will improve their fitness and get them in shape for a good start to the season.

They were all 90% + though, does that make a difference or something?

On a player profile page, take a look at the player's fitness status. Can be found below the player picture. The % will be high since they'd not played for a while, but you would see lines like 'Lacking match fitness' if they're not match fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Sold Kakuta to Bolton (laugh.gif) 16 mil, di Santo to Wigan 6 mil, Mancienne to Sevilla 8 mil, Sahar to Fulham 10 mil, Cork and Bertrand to Portsmouth both 7 mil and Stoch to Watford 3 mil. Got 6 regens from the academy in the first team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...