Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

yea mang. FM!

Might as well say every formation is the same thing...

Kross and Tiago arent playing in the same line as Robben/Ribery/Gotze and the others... they play deeper, so if you look at Bayern there isnt any difference between the way they play to a 4-3-3. And i dont know a team that plays a real 4-1-4-1.

A lot are...

Kross and Tiago arent playing in the same line as Robben/Ribery/Gotze and the others... they play deeper, so if you look at Bayern there isnt any difference between the way they play to a 4-3-3. And i dont know a team that plays a real 4-1-4-1.

This.

@Korea,You talk football like a 12 year old.

This.

@Korea,You talk football like a 12 year old.

comin from a 12 year old i think thats an insult.

Or the fact that Pep publicly stated he plays 4-1-4-1 or the fact that it has been stated numerous times they play 4-1-4-1.

might as well say 4-2-3-1 is 4-3-3 too than.

Why spend money on Shaw? When we have Ryan Bertrand and that dutch lad on loan to Vitesse, he seems to have quality.

He looks promising, but the main reason is because he is english. If he wasnt english, yeah he has talent, but whenever I see him, its nothing realy that would made me wow. For age 18, he is good and will probably play for NT eventualy and for a very good club (if not biggest), but if he will reach heights of Cole, Alves, Evra,...I dont know.

Part of me wants him because we desperately need some english blood in 1st 11. Other part tells me to look for other LB who could be cheaper and actualy much bigger potential.

I always imagined you need super offensive fullback (Alves, Alaba, Cole) and balanced fullback (Abidal, Lahm, Ferreira). We have Azpi who is very balanced and on other side, we should have speedy fullback ala Cole, Alves. Shaw is not slow, but just not realy a LB who can drive the ball forward in seconds. If we can transform Wallace into LB it would be great.

In the end, if we get Shaw, I will be pleased because he is english, but question is if the price will make justice. He isnt near worth 20/30 mio. If he actualy has top class potential, then its worth. But to pay soo much just for english nationality who will turn to be average, I rather look elsewhere.

Obviously haven't seen him play enough if you're saying that.

He uses his strenght more rather than pace...

Not best comparison but Maicon was also very strong and he forced his way when running down the flanks.

Alves for example, uses pace and dribbling to get past defenders...

He looks promising, but the main reason is because he is english. If he wasnt english, yeah he has talent, but whenever I see him, its nothing realy that would made me wow. For age 18, he is good and will probably play for NT eventualy and for a very good club (if not biggest), but if he will reach heights of Cole, Alves, Evra,...I dont know.

Part of me wants him because we desperately need some english blood in 1st 11. Other part tells me to look for other LB who could be cheaper and actualy much bigger potential.

I always imagined you need super offensive fullback (Alves, Alaba, Cole) and balanced fullback (Abidal, Lahm, Ferreira). We have Azpi who is very balanced and on other side, we should have speedy fullback ala Cole, Alves. Shaw is not slow, but just not realy a LB who can drive the ball forward in seconds. If we can transform Wallace into LB it would be great.

In the end, if we get Shaw, I will be pleased because he is english, but question is if the price will make justice. He isnt near worth 20/30 mio. If he actualy has top class potential, then its worth. But to pay soo much just for english nationality who will turn to be average, I rather look elsewhere.

But Bertrand it's english, and formed in Chelsea. Or he is not good enough? I don't know him very well. You know Jan Oblak?

But Bertrand it's english, and formed in Chelsea. Or he is not good enough? I don't know him very well. You know Jan Oblak?

I would say Bertrand is actualy very open option. Depends on how well he does in AV. He is better than most think, but if he wont impress in Villa, he wont get in team here...he was very good whenever given chance here, but our coaches never gave him longer run of games...its good that he is now going to play regular football in Av and we will see how he does.

Yes I know Oblak, he is our most promising GK and will eventualy replace Handanovic...too bad we have two very good GKs and shit everywhere else...except for Kampl (Salzburg), he might rock Bundesliga soon if they buy him. As goes for Jan, he is doing fine in Benfica and should become very good GK :)

He uses his strenght more rather than pace...

Not best comparison but Maicon was also very strong and he forced his way when running down the flanks.

Alves for example, uses pace and dribbling to get past defenders...

I don't know if you remember the game last year against us, when we drew 2-2 against Southampton? Do you remember Luke Shaw's assist against us?

He has the capabilities to use his pace to run down the flanks and produce an assist. Luke is strong on the ball.

If you have forgotten, here is the highlight video.

I don't know if you remember the game last year against us, when we drew 2-2 against Southampton? Do you remember Luke Shaw's assist against us?

He has the capabilities to use his pace to run down the flanks and produce an assist. Luke is strong on the ball.

If you have forgotten, here is the highlight video.

I agree with you, he is fast and can deliver, but he isnt lighting fast ala Alaba, Alves or Cole (in best years). I will be happy to see him here, just hope we wont overpay due to his hype because he is english.

I agree with you, he is fast and can deliver, but he isnt lighting fast ala Alaba, Alves or Cole (in best years). I will be happy to see him here, just hope we wont overpay due to his hype because he is english.

A common thing those you've mentioned have though is that they're all smaller than Luke is.

Luke isn't lightning fast but he still has bags of pace, especially for one of his size. Physically he's very good, doesn't lack anything, and technically he's very good as well - good dribbler, technique is there. He's obviously a very composed young man too given that he's been entrusted with a starting spot at Southampton.

You're right in saying that I hope we don't overpay though. I think that they would be tempted by a decent £15m-£20m offer though (which is the max I would go).

As I said before he would be our starting left back.

One player I would love to come maybe, hopefully, probably not though in the summer would be Paul Pogba

With him I think we could become the best team in football

Ramires and Matic for now are perfectly fine. Maybe in couple of years then...hope he stays in Juve till then.