The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Daryl Morey what have you done :doh:

Can't blame the Rockets GM, nobody expected him to do so well. However, it's an unbelievable Cinderella story going on now, he's so fucking confident, it's more than just unreal! He's a joy to watch!

I see the NBA has that as the number one play of the season so far.... NBA has lost it's standards.

WTF?! Thx for posting that info, I didn't notice that. If this is chosen as the play of the season NBA can't be taken seriously anymore... what are they even thinking?!

WTF?! Thx for posting that info, I didn't notice that. If this is chosen as the play of the season NBA can't be taken seriously anymore... what are they even thinking?!

Here's the link for the top 10 plays of the season so far - http://www.nba.com/top-plays-ladder/

It's a joke, how many buzzer beaters has their been this season? also it's not like they were losing and needed the bucket, the scores were level, so less pressure then if the Knicks were losing.

And not to mention it was against the Raptors (I'm a Raptors fan by the way) but we are rubbish.

I can't stand the NBA top 10 plays or dunks, it's always the same people, LBJ, Kobe, Durant, Wade, Griffin, and now Lin, the popular player always get the number one play even if it's pretty average. You can get some average player making a awesome dunk but will never be number one.

Yeah, it's that mainstream heroes thing going on in the NBA...

Check this out... I can name you at least 20 plays of that night that should have been #1 over the chosen #1

Lol, that's what I mean, that was a rubbish pass and a easy steal for Lin and he finished with the most simple dunk. Then you Look a Russell Westbrook dunk at number 5, that was sick!!!

OKC with 12 straight win. We beat Lakers by 15 points. Durant with 33 points.

Will anyone watch All-Star Weekend?

I reckon the Thunder will win this year, well I hope they do anyway.

I'll be watching the all-star weekend, love it. Sucks though not one Raptors player is in anything lol.

The Slam Duck Comp might be a disapointment this year, it will be hard to top last years anyway.

I reckon the Thunder will win this year, well I hope they do anyway.

I'll be watching the all-star weekend, love it. Sucks though not one Raptors player is in anything lol.

The Slam Duck Comp might be a disapointment this year, it will be hard to top last years anyway.

I think so too. I just hope there won't be any injuries.

I'm pretty sure Andrea Bargnani would be in Orlando If he was healty. He averaged like 24 points per game and like 6 or 7 rebounds.

NBA All-Stars Saturday Results

Shooting Stars

New York 37.3

Texas 47.6

Atlanta 55.3

Orlando 1:04

Skills Challenge

Tony Parker 29.2 - 32.8

Rajon Rondo 32.8 - 34.6

Daron Williams 28.3 - 41.4

John Wall 32.8

Russell Westbrook 33.8

Kyrie Irving 42.2

Three-Point Contest

Kevin Love 18 -16 -17

Kevin Durant 20 - 16 - 14

James Jones 22 - 12

Mario Charmers 18

Ryan Anderson 17

Anthony Morrow 14

Slam Dunk Contest

Jeremy Evans (Jazz) 29%

Chase Budinger (Rockets) 28%

George (Pacers)

Williams (Cavaliers)

NBA All-Star game is today, East v West.

ALL-STAR GAME

Amway Center, Orlando FL.

Crowd: 17.125

WEST[152][149]EAST

Durant 36pts

Bryant 27pts

Griffin 22pts ; 8 Rebounds

Paul 10 Assists

James 36pts

Wade 24pts ; 10 Assists ; 10 Rebounds

Williams 20pts

Anthony 19pts

MVP: Kevin Durant

Some awesome dunks, as you would expect with no defense.

Russell Westbrook is probably my favourite player to watch.

Kevin Durant took out the MVP, had money on him to win so I was happy with that. He is a beast.

Watched the whole game. It's a long time since I watched a basketball game, but all-star games are fun. At the beginning I laughed quite a lot at the non-existent defence :D But as the game got tighter and closer to the end, they got more serious. I thought that James would win the MVP award, some of his 3 pointers were beast. Disappointed a bit with Bryant's performance, although he did surpass Jordan in points scored in all-star games ;) Pierce didn't have anything going for him.

ALL-STAR GAME

Amway Center, Orlando FL.

Crowd: 17.125

WEST[152][149]EAST

Durant 36pts

Bryant 27pts

Griffin 22pts ; 8 Rebounds

Paul 10 Assists

James 36pts

Wade 24pts ; 10 Assists ; 10 Rebounds

Williams 20pts

Anthony 19pts

MVP: Kevin Durant

Some awesome dunks, as you would expect with no defense.

Russell Westbrook is probably my favourite player to watch.

Kevin Durant took out the MVP, had money on him to win so I was happy with that. He is a beast.

Westbrook is great player, his dunks are amazing, also his shoot is getting better and better.

Watched the whole game. It's a long time since I watched a basketball game, but all-star games are fun. At the beginning I laughed quite a lot at the non-existent defence :D But as the game got tighter and closer to the end, they got more serious. I thought that James would win the MVP award, some of his 3 pointers were beast. Disappointed a bit with Bryant's performance, although he did surpass Jordan in points scored in all-star games ;) Pierce didn't have anything going for him.

Wade broke Kobe's nose so i think he wasn't in mood to play after that.

Still Durant is King of NBA.