The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

• 1 month later...

Well this thread definitely needs a bump.

Some big moves going on in the off-season.

Steve Nash going to the Lakers.

Deron Williams stays with the Nets.

Jason Kidd going to the Knicks.

Mo Williams going to the Jazz.

My team the Raptors have just got Kyle Lowry from the Rockets.

hahaha i gave up posting here!!

yh lakers have nice backcourt but 'old'.

hopefully nets could get dwight but gona be offly hard as fukk. gona have to sign players in rightt order then all agree to being shipped to orlando, while giving up those beloved draft picks.

my OKC did phenomal this year proud of them and will def be back next year. mavs are now gone losing jason terry, and jason kidd. spurs older. lakers we can sneak by, gona be tough though. BUT our draft was by far the BEST of all playoff teams or closely there, stealing Perry Jones III from baylor was amazing!! coming off bench doing it all especially scoring, which ibaka isnt known for doing is gona really give us boost whole not putting load on the rrokie cuz of our big '3'.

raptors? hahaha feel srry for u nash was hauled away by kobe hahaha. raptors lost alot of credibility when bosh left. never replaced him got nothin much in return. raptors need big man, kyle loery and caledron are nice pair even though both PG but first round pick also lotery protected!?!?!?!? just dumb as hell if u ask me hahaha

my OKC did phenomal this year proud of them and will def be back next year. mavs are now gone losing jason terry, and jason kidd. spurs older. lakers we can sneak by, gona be tough though. BUT our draft was by far the BEST of all playoff teams or closely there, stealing Perry Jones III from baylor was amazing!! coming off bench doing it all especially scoring, which ibaka isnt known for doing is gona really give us boost whole not putting load on the rrokie cuz of our big '3'.

Mate, that was the biggest steal ever to get Perry Jones III with pick 28.

raptors? hahaha feel srry for u nash was hauled away by kobe hahaha. raptors lost alot of credibility when bosh left. never replaced him got nothin much in return. raptors need big man, kyle loery and caledron are nice pair even though both PG but first round pick also lotery protected!?!?!?!? just dumb as hell if u ask me hahaha

Yeah it's tough being a raptors fan, but we are on the rise, we get our last year 5th round pick to join us this season Jonas Valancuinas from Lithuania.

To be honest, I don't mind that we didn't get Steve Nash, his 38. we are rebuilding so getting someone like Kyle Lowry is a better option long term.

A lot of fans didn't like our 8th in this year draft Terrence Ross, but he is what we need, a Small Forward who can shot the three. We also picked up Quincy Acy with our 2nd round pick who looks like he can bring a lot of energy off the bench. That with DeMar DeRozan getting better and Bargnani offensive scoring and our coach Dwane Casey who I have trust in, I'm pretty excited in which the way the future is looking for the Raptors.

Brendon Roy and Batum to the Wolves! they will be pretty strong this season.

I like watching the NBA though i don't really have a team. I wanted the heat to beat the OKC, but i can hardly say im a heat fan, especially as that would definately come across as a glory hunter, so they become like man u, in football terms. The first team i saw was the lakers, and kobe was hench, and i play for the lakers on NBA 2K12. So i guess i am a lakers fan..... Anyone else play NBA 2K12?

Raptors fan? Me too I'm Toronto. I also am a big fan of Lowry.

from what i hear, most people don't like the lakers.

Mostly it's either due to rivalries or the success the Lakers always have had. Personally I don't really like the Lakers because of the WC Semi Finals 2009 when the Lakers won against us because of some strange ref decisions. And since I was a kid I haven't liked their colours :D

from what i hear, most people don't like the lakers.

I despise the Lakers because of Kobe. I think he's a despicable and phony person. Amazing player, he has his flaws but I don't like him. Just cause of him I'll have to cheer against Nash now even though he's one of my favourite players.

You lost Dragic & Lowry but at least you got Lin. Although, I think he's the worst of the 3.

I agree with him being the worst of the three but I don't think we'll get him either, can see New York matching the offer. We lost Camby today as well and it looks as if the Bulls are going to match our offer for Asik, not to mention talk of K-Mart and Scola being shopped around. Only shining light will be Donatas Motiejunas, and hopefully our picks deliver.

I despise the Lakers because of Kobe. I think he's a despicable and phony person. Amazing player, he has his flaws but I don't like him. Just cause of him I'll have to cheer against Nash now even though he's one of my favourite players.

It doesn't bother me, as like i said i am a fan of the sport, though can hardly claim to be that knowledgable, and only really know kobe as a amazing player as opposed to any personality or any off court things. I know a bit more about american football, but proper football :D will always be my number one sport. I also don't mind the bulls because of jordon History and because the sort of British luol Deng plays for them.