Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Ramires and Luiz are back for this one.

Wish there was a way to bench both Lampard and Meireles, but that would result in Malouda starting lol. (We all know AVB won't play Josh)

And i don't think Drogba should start. But AVB will play him for 90 mins again for sure.

-------------------Cech------------------

Ivanovic-----Luiz------Terry-----Cole

------------------Romeu----------------

----------Meireles-----Ramires--------

Sturridge---------------------------Mata

------------------Torres------------------

This lineup we win, any other we lose it really is that simple right now.

This lineup we win, any other we lose it really is that simple right now.

Why Torres?

Drogba showed he can step up to the big occasion v. City. Torres shows otherwise, i.e. v. Arsenal.

Totally agree.

Why Torres?

Drogba showed he can step up to the big occasion v. City. Torres shows otherwise, i.e. v. Arsenal.

Don't think Drogba was great V City bar the timewasting at the end which was genius, but the only problem is Drogba is nearly 34 played twice in the last week and didn't he play a charity match or something inbetween not sure?

Plus Drogba might start thinking he has got a sorted place if he gets picked after the shocker he had today.

Probably 3-0 Spurs, in big games we concede first all the time. So we will start off bad. spurs are a much better team than we are, more organised and such. They have defending problems but I doubt we can threaten them enough.

Don't think Drogba was great V City bar the timewasting at the end which was genius, but the only problem is Drogba is nearly 34 played twice in the last week and didn't he play a charity match or something inbetween not sure?

Plus Drogba might start thinking he has got a sorted place if he gets picked after the shocker he had today.

Drogba must play!, we need a striker that won't run off and hope for a throughball or long ball what won't happen from our uncreative midfield. Drogba us a must in my opinion.

Drogba must play!, we need a striker that won't run off and hope for a throughball or long ball what won't happen from our uncreative midfield. Drogba us a must in my opinion.

Probably 3-0 Spurs, in big games we concede first all the time. So we will start off bad. spurs are a much better team than we are, more organised and such. They have defending problems but I doubt we can threaten them enough.

Ivan will take care of Bale, Romeu likewise with VDV while Mata and Danny will murder their fullbacks.

The only worry is Modric. No way will Spurs win 3-0.

Ivan will take care of Bale, Romeu likewise with VDV while Mata and Danny will murder their fullbacks.

Save that till the game, Spurs have a brilliant first team, Ivanovic might do well with Bake but we will have major problems, and AVB is an idiot who will probably end up playing highline and make Cech a striker.

----------Ramires-----Meireles--------

------------------Drogba------------------

It's like I'm reading RAWK. That team is better than us atm, with a better manager, at home. We will have a hard time.