test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic

There was a South American once who came by ship - in the fifties - people traveled with transliners from the Americas.
The ship enters the port of Piraeus and stops, waiting for space to be created on the moorside.
The team representatives were naturally waiting in the welcome lounge, on land.
But while the ship was still waiting to come in, another team sent a small boat around, they climb the stairs and pick the man.
He did n't know who is who or what exactly goes on in the port so he went along and they gave him a paper and he signed for the other team.

Can't believe the Barkley rumour at all. I expect Chelsea pulled out of the deal instead at the worst.

Johnnyeye likes this

Just what the hell is going on at this point? If this is true...

Mid-medical he goes fuck it, and now you want to say "Maybe in january?"

Fuck off. You just wasted our time!

I still have massive doubts of this happening, but man it would be pathetic if it did.

Johnnyeye likes this

Another Ross Barkley update. I'm told he has not fully rejected Chelsea and they hope to reach an agreement that will see him move in Jan.

January  :D:D:D

Johnnyeye likes this

Knowing the way our board operates, I wouldn't be surprised if they've seen that Barkley is fucked until about December anyway and have told him we'll try and buy you again in January for a much more discounted fee and split the saving with you.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Then why doesn't he move to Chelsea now and begin his recovery at one of the best training facilities in the country and under the supervision of a medical team that is widely regarded as one of the finest in the sporting world? Doesn't sound like smart guy to me.

Johnnyeye and xPetrCechx like this

Damn, can't even imagine what will happen to this topic if a signing is actually completed soon... :)

Dimitr likes this

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

How does an (heavily) injured player undergo a medical exam??

Happens, no?

35 mil is a lot of money.
I was looking at the Mail website some time and there was one of the queen's palaces for sale.
Big one, the size was say from Hyde Park corner to Lancaster gate, thereabouts.
You coluld buy it for 7 mil.