test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Deadline Day!

Started by J.F.,

5,453 posts in this topic

Can understand players for turning us down. Not arrogant to assume that cause we're champions they'll want to join. If more opportunities etc elsewhere course that make more sense. Ox..why would he leave a club playing in a unhappy role to go to us and do the same! 

Just happens...a lot this window however...

I don't get why Barkley is rejecting us though. He has his problems but he's still a really talented player and he also has an opportunity to start. Conte could have turned him into something special. What an idiot. 

Johnnyeye and lucio like this

I think it says a lot about the English mentality - comfort zone, playing without pressure.

You only have to look at Sanchez wanting to move to City to see the much more driven mentality of foreign players in my opinion.

oldportblue and RoyalBlues like this

6 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Agreed, but why go after them then ? Makes it even more ridiculous.

Because we haven't any other targets available 

Just now, Dimitr said:

Because we haven't any other targets available 

Strange.
We can sign players from Vietnam to Chile.

If we were going to be an hour from deadline day hoping to sign Danny fucking drinkwater for 35+M why would we sell Matic to a direct rival for 40M. This board has no clue.

#Chelsea are still working on three signings, including Danny Drinkwater and right-back Davide Zappacosta from Torino. [Telegraph]

6 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I think it says a lot about the English mentality - comfort zone, playing without pressure.

You only have to look at Sanchez wanting to move to City to see the much more driven mentality of foreign players in my opinion.

Yeah and playing as a whole very mediocre just like the national squad

2 minutes ago, Alee. said:

If we were going to be an hour from deadline day hoping to sign Danny fucking drinkwater for 35+M why would we sell Matic to a direct rival for 40M. This board has no clue.

By the sounds of it Matic wanted to leave, and because Cfc don't stand in the way of letting players go to direct rivals