Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

And the discussion is a bit unnecessary, he is the last one of our 11 players that deserves to be blamed for our elimination. Fantastic 2 games against PSG from his side.

How is the discussion of the goal that eliminated us from the CL unnecessary?! :lol:

Like I said on the previous page, I voted him MOTM but he was, at least partially, at fault for the second goal, imo. The discussion is pretty valid. Certainly much more than the discussion about the imaginary situation where a player decides to leave because our "style of football" is not worthy of him. Smh...

I am left speechless with all the hatred that's being thrown towards us since the first PSG game, image of the club has badly badly been hit,incredible how easy we are to attract hatred ...

Yeah, I was kinda surprised with how much joy pretty much every other football fan has received our elimination.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised with how much joy pretty much every other football fan has received our elimination.

“Envy is the biggest tribute that the shadows do to the man. "

:D

And Courtois is a fucking beast. He can pull some incredible saves truly. Just incredible to be this good at his age.

You talk like he blunders every game, shit happens, it has happened to Cech.

In the matchthread some ppl are calling for Cech to start as well, oblivious of the countless amount of times he's saved our embarrasing defense

I know its harsh. Bad catches happen, sometimes goal happens, but that was not accident. His approach was too easy going, he doesnt need to do such shit as he did for second goal, thinking he is messi or whatever. His attitude when recieved that ball was something no defender wants from his GK. Why would you even dribble when you know opponents are running at you. Just kick it in parking lot like we do it 90% of time.

Its kinda ironic that defenders would just kick it, they dont even have guts to dribble, but then you see Tibo doing this shit in game where our confidence is already fucked up, because we never keep lead and he goes and does that shit. Not acceptable IMO.

That said, Iva and Cahill, but mostly Iva were absolutely SHIT too. Not saying our attack is any better atm, 3 shots in whole half, poor.

I know its harsh. Bad catches happen, sometimes goal happens, but that was not accident. His approach was too easy going, he doesnt need to do such shit as he did for second goal, thinking he is messi or whatever. His attitude when recieved that ball was something no defender wants from his GK. Why would you even dribble when you know opponents are running at you. Just kick it in parking lot like we do it 90% of time.

Its kinda ironic that defenders would just kick it, they dont even have guts to dribble, but then you see Tibo doing this shit in game where our confidence is already fucked up, because we never keep lead and he goes and does that shit. Not acceptable IMO.

That said, Iva and Cahill, but mostly Iva were absolutely SHIT too. Not saying our attack is any better atm, 3 shots in whole half, poor.

Not disputing this at all. Not my point. It's one moment of misjudgement.

Ivanovic should never pass at Courtois in that situation. There are 2 players hunting close to Courtois, it is asking for trouble. You can't expect that your goalkeeper shows his excellent footballing skills against 2 hunting players. That being said, he could have done a lot better with it ofcourse.