Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

7 minutes ago, mccg said:

Get rid of anybody who dosn't want to bleed blue blood for the club and have Cfc running through their veins.

Then get rid of the rest of the Cfcunts who aren't good enough to wear the famous Cfc blue top.

As far as cliches go, this is the worst I've seen -_- 

There's no such thing of this notion as 'bleed blue' and CFC 'running through their veins'. They're all here because we pay their extraordinary wages and used to be a competitive force that won trophies. If we were broke, no-one would 'bleed blue' lmao. Let's put sentiment aside for a second, if Chelsea weren't what they are Terry would've gone to City in 2007 or whenever the fuck they wanted him and if Gerrard hadn't won the CL he'd have been a Chelsea player.

As far as Thibaut goes. He's got more years on his deal, no way he leaves in the coming season. Assuming all goes to plan, he won't be wanting to go anywhere come end 2016-17 season. These Belgians get political advise when they join the national team. It's a coincidence that both Lukaku and Courtois cast doubt over their futures?

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

This seems like deja vu to me.

Like we discuss this before. Not just Courtois but Lukaku as well. 

I wonder why.....

Lukaku just said he wants champions League experience next season. The Belgian lads are confident but are not smart in talking. 

Except for the near post problem, Courtois is a good keeper, I've only seen the quotes but it would be a shame if he really slagged off his own Chelsea teammates again. 

45 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If  Begovic was at Stoke he would have lost his place to Butland by now.

As good a back up as you can get but not a first choice at a club looking to win things (which we still are despite this season), I don't get the fetish for turning squad players into starters, this season Begovic, last season Remy, couple of seasons before that Moses..............

If we are going to lose Courtois for whatever reason I would rather we looked at replacing him with Handanovic, Oblak or if he goes Real get Navas as part of the deal.

Absolutely. Begovic is a class goal keeper, but he's not world class by any means of the imagination. Only a world-class talent must be identified if we dare to entertain the notion of selling. I like the idea of Oblak and Handanovic. Not sure about Navas though, haven't watched much of him.

6 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

These Belgians get political advise when they join the national team. It's a coincidence that both Lukaku and Courtois cast doubt over their futures?

do u think they got bad advice from their agents??? agents nowadays feed crap into footballers heads

1 minute ago, the wes said:

do u think they got bad advice from their agents??? agents nowadays feed crap into footballers heads

It's not 'bad' advice. every modern footballers do it, not the first time Lukaku's gotten so vocal in the first place. they're just more obvious than others about it :lol: 

31 minutes ago, mccg said:

Get rid of anybody who dosn't want to bleed blue blood for the club and have Cfc running through their veins.

Then get rid of the rest of the Cfcunts who aren't good enough to wear the famous Cfc blue top.

goalie

rb cb Terry lb

cm cm

am amc am

st

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

If  Begovic was at Stoke he would have lost his place to Butland by now.

As good a back up as you can get but not a first choice at a club looking to win things (which we still are despite this season), I don't get the fetish for turning squad players into starters, this season Begovic, last season Remy, couple of seasons before that Moses..............

If we are going to lose Courtois for whatever reason I would rather we looked at replacing him with Handanovic, Oblak or if he goes Real get Navas as part of the deal.

Don't get the overrating of the lesser players either.

It's a shame the established ones are all so settled. If he leaves, it will be extremely hard to replace him properly. And I do think his words suggest he's thinking about leaving.

I read what he said and immediately thought ooohhh people are gonna be upset haha. I think it's a cultural thing. They seem to be more open over in ChocolateAndWafflesland. I like it. Wish more were like that and actually said something when they open their mouths. But that's not what it's like so he's sticking out like a sore thumb. He would be wise to shut up.

People can forget ridiculous fees though. Goalies don't command massive fees and the elite aren't desperate for a new GK. Navas is arguably Real's player of the season. Possibly PSG but they have a brilliant home grown talent in Areola, currently making strides at Villarreal. Already among the better GKs in La Liga in his debut season.

And that's good news for Chelsea. He'll get over this slump, return to his best form and undoubtly improve and fans will start kissing his arse again. The end.

49 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

As far as cliches go, this is the worst I've seen -_- 

Is that the Man City player you talk about lol. Yeah  i guess we like to see different things from our Cfc team.

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

Donnarumma still pukes breast milk on his kit. Way too soon to start dubbing him as a great GK.

I'd rather see Matej Delac back, once the 'new' Cech before Cech was even the 'old Cech' :lol::lol: 

2 hours ago, Weckerz said:

goalie

rb cb Terry lb

cm cm

am amc am

st

*During the most recent years
Cech
Azpi-Ivan-Terry-Ashley
Ballack-Essien-Lampard
Gudjonsen-Drogba-Zola

and i'm sure i'm forgetting someone.

*Today
Mercenary #1
Ivan-Walksonlybackwards-Terry-Azpi
Iforgothisname-Exgooner
Spanishdude-Willian-Mercenary #2
Diego

4 hours ago, the wes said:

donnarumma would be perfect replacement for courtois

Way too soon to consider him the perfect replacement. In the future? perhaps, but right now a lot of keepers would do better than him as replacements.

Milan´s faith in the kid is admirable, but a 16 year old (or maybe 17, i don´t know) wouldn´t be in our starting eleven week in week out.