Chelsea Vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it when I see it.Just the Jose saying Duff wouldnt play against Barca sticks in my mind lol and then poof there he was

Hmmm if Torres aint scoring gotta keep scumbag and bloody Riise from.Always seems to!

with ivory coast and ghana out, its gonna be a great sunday unless thy plan to stay behind for the 3rd and 4th place playoff.. which i'm sure they will

Of course they will. Yesterday's results couldn't have been worse, because now all three of those players will be feeling a bit less confident.

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard (thigh) may return and centre-back Ricardo Carvalho is back after a ban. Andriy Shevchenko (back) and John Terry (foot) are again out, while Mikel John Obi should be available after Africa Cup of Nations duty.

Liverpool will be without striker Fernando Torres (hamstring) along Andriy Voronin, Fabio Aurelio, Alvaro Arbeloa and Daniel Agger.

Xabi Alonso is suspended and Ryan Babel is a doubt with an ankle injury.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Cudicini, Hilario, Ferreira, Belletti, Carvalho, Ben-Haim, Alex, A Cole, Bridge, Ivanovic, Lampard, Makelele, Obi, J Cole, Wright-Phillips, Anelka, Pizarro, Malouda, Ballack, Sidwell.

Liverpool (from): Reina, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Skrtel, Riise, Pennant, Mascherano, Gerrard, Babel, Benayoun, Kewell, Lucas, Crouch, Kuyt, Itandje.

Any one going sitting in the mhl could you do me a favour and take a photo of my flag it will be hangign in the mhu gate 17, directly behind the wheelchair section. It is a 8 ft by 5ft St georges cross with bracknell blues on it, Chelsea fc across the middle and two Chelsea badges at the bottom.

If they beat us we'll never hear the end of it.they'll prob have a sodding party up in scummy land.

1-0 or a draw.Either way its gana be tight but after today we've gotta go with that bouncing back feeling.Cant afford to drop anymore points now

All be good as long as no one gets injuried in the England friendly!

Grants chance to prove to everyone he has what he takes against the top 3...

Lets stay in the bloody race and make scummy cry even more!!!

Actually it wont prove that much since Liverpool are not technically one of the top three anymore despite their big name rep and history.

They are 5th and scrabbling for a CL spot.

Grant this season proving himself would be against one of our in form rivals for the title and that is Arsenal and Man Utd this season.

Liverpool are not even at the races. So Grant beating Liverpool will not make me believe he has the X factor just because he puts one over on Benitez you could argue he has already been practising as he's done it once already in the Carling Cup (although Liverpool were not that interested and fielded a much weaker squad).

I doubt a draw very much, a comfortable win at the end for Chelsea 2-0 should do it for Grant. Liverpool are missing key players with no really adequate back up (unlike us) and they are in poor form to boot, yes they will make an extra effort because it is Chelsea but their record at the Bridge is woeful and in fact Benitez's record against MU and Arsenal is just as bad.

The good run of results against Liverpool in the league will continue tomorrow for Grant.

I doubt Man Utd will drop points this weekend, may be Arsenal will have a tougher time of it but despite the fact this is Liverpool they are where they are for a reason this season.

Edited by pluto

Well we won't win the league on other people's results this season, we have to knuckle down and keep the pressure on. Arsenal are showing little weakness but United have shown recently they are not so great away from their own camp. Bollocks to Helm's Deep off Lord of the Rings, the Bridge is the greatest fortress in history - fictuous or not so.

I hate Liverpool more than any other team in the world and love it every time we beat them, or every time they lose, doesn't matter to who. A win tomorrow would really help me get through my 39°C fever :)blue%20scalf.gif

Babels injured isn't he?

He's in the squad but they're not sure if he can play. Hopefully not ;)