Chelsea Vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

This is a very important game in the season for us. To take 3 points away from this game with be massive for us and give us a good motivation to kick on in the league.

Having Lamps and Mikel back is going to be a very very big bonus for us and make us a lot stronger in midfield. Yes Ballack and Lampard can play in the same midfield together and they will show that hopefully in this game.

It will never be an easy game but i would think we have the quality to be able to beat them at home.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can, and will, effectively end Liverpool's title ambitions this season, last time we were lucky to escape with a draw after some shocking refereeing, but i think if we can get at Liverpool from out wide and put pressure on their full-backs we'll have a lot of joy against them, good news that Riccy will be back for this one and i'm confident he can keep Torres quiet with a little rough and tough from Alex. Hopefully Lampsy will be able to play some part in this one and Anelka has a nack for scoring past his former clubs so all in all it won't neccessarily be the easiest game but i'm confident we'll come away with three points

I am not much optimistic about this game....cus Liverpool seems to up their game when they play us. They will lose agianst shitty teams , but pull up their socks and play their arse off against us. Of all the teams Liverpool is tthe one that has spoilt our party the most in last 4 years....

Just noticed this in the oppening post.

"Chelsea are unbeaten in 75 home league matches and will seek to improve this record when they entertain a Liverpool side who have yet to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge since 2001."

thats actually wrong. In 2001 we never lost to them, beat them 3-0 in 00/01 and 4-0 in 01/02 and they beat us in 2004. Just thought i'd kinda say that :P

You're right, but I meant to put a Liverpool side who have yet to score against Chelsea at SB since 2004, so there are two errors. Trust me not to read through my posts after making them.

Edited by BlueLion

I would guess they would play Mikel. Not as if he needs to rest, he hasn't exactly played more games than everyone else.

Well in that case give Makalele a rest. Been rushed off his feet as of late, still got shaving foam in his ear every game.