Chelsea Vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

There is a liverpool fan in my class who has been giving me lip all week... Also when they beat us in the CL semi's last year he was waving a scum flag around in my face...

Revenge will be sweet on monday :)

Yh im one of very few Chelsea fans in m school so i get loads of stick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a liverpool fan in my class who has been giving me lip all week... Also when they beat us in the CL semi's last year he was waving a scum flag around in my face...

Revenge will be sweet on monday

Haha mate i no how you feel, when we lost to them in the CL ive never copped so much shit in my life, almost put a kids head through a locker lol... in Australia, Liverpool is the only team anybody wants to support cos most of them are scumers so its in there blood

Scouse syndrome has reached a peak since them winning two trophies on penalties. I think we should introduce penalty shootouts in the PL so Liverpool can win it, cause they ain't going to do it otherwise :lol:

:lol: Very true!

Talking of Liverpool, they face a pretty tall task today as well as City. Chelsea, for example, are unbeaten in 13 league and cup games, winning 11, while Liverpool won their first league match since Boxing Day only last weekend - and that was at home to Sunderland who have yet to win away this season. Oh, and the Blues are unbeaten at home in 75 - yes, 75 - matches. Again... gulp! :lol:

Edited by Akemisu

Liverpool has scored two goals at Stamford Bridge this millenium (in 12 matches, just proves how shitty they are). Just realised that I was there on both occasions (May 2003 and January 2004). Thank God I won't be there today ;)

Edited by Blue_Swede

I had a dream about this match last night, I watched the game in my home, eaven contest, and we ended up losing 7-6 :huh: :unsure:

-------------

Ok forget I even said that.....although I do think this is going to be a hard game whoever plays. But of course there are three main advantages for us...

1) Rafa's shitty management resulting in Liverpool's poor recent form

2) The Game is at Stamford Bridge = home advantage = not lost in 75

3) No Fernando Torres

Out of all the teams in the Premiership though, I would hate it if the team who had their longest record of home league wins broken by us, beat them to ruin ours.

To cut it short, I just hope a group of scousers aren't the team to break our long unbeaten home league record!!

I know what it'll be they'll be like "We don't need Torres to beat a team like Chelsea!!" they'll feel like they've won the league!! HAHA!! But just look where they are at the moment!! SIXTH!! :lol:

We should win this, I'm expecting a win, but you never know in a funny game like football.

I would say a 2-1 win for Chelsea would be a fair result. But I really hope we can win it 2-0 or 3-0!

20 mins to go still 2-0.Still time for 2 penalties for running past them though...

Just City have been crud lately and Fergie going on how Man you be spurred on esp if City booed through the silence...maybe not.

Ahhh poo here we go!Play until they score now...

Dont fuck up City!!!

If only..well have the chance to make up for it if City dont mess up.Come on City!And come on the Chels.Happens everytime lol so lets not do it today

Edited by Laylabelle

10 seconds left..in theory anyway...Come on City dont do it!!!

And they didnt lol bloody hell scary few last minutes

Now lets go and win this bloody game.a draw would be crap and a loss unbearable.We have a chance so come on Chelsea!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

:D :D

Official line-up:

1 Petr Cech

35 Juliano Belletti

33 Alex

6 Ricardo Carvalho

3 Ashley Cole

13 Michael Ballack

4 Claude Makelele

8 Frank Lampard ©

24 Shaun Wright-Phillips

39 Nicolas Anelka

10 Joe Cole

Subs: 23 Carlo Cudicini, 24 Tal Ben-Haim, 12 John Mikel Obi, 15 Florent Malouda, 14 Claudio Pizarro.