The Season Ahead

Not at all, Dalglish build something serious for me the biggest threat comes from Liverpool than from Мanchester U., paradoxical as it sounds

He's built a good team, but there's no way they're title contenders next season. It'll take a while for that squad to adapt to the new changes. They still haven't got Gerrard back yet, they're yet to see a 100% Carroll. Ect ect. Dalglish will only be there for max 2 seasons.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, Dalglish build something serious for me the biggest threat comes from Liverpool than from Мanchester U., paradoxical as it sounds

Queen Cashback will run away when the going gets tough like he always does thumbsup.gif

Being realistic does not necessarily make you pessimistic or depressive. And furthermore result may not be vital for every fans. Irrespective of result a fascinating and brave performance can make fans proud. an ugly 1-0 win.... not much pride.

My prediction was based on the assumption that our midfield/wing will remain unchanged. Anyway we have another month and half. lots of things can happen. If we can sign any two of Aguero/nasri/Mata/Pastore the this story will change.

Yeah 2-3 players will bring us the treble,keep living that dream.So 1-0 is not good enough anymore? want 8-0 wins every game? yeah sure that will happen.Aguero Mata Pastore? sure 100mill is nothing for us.None of those players are needed apart from maybe Aguero if Anelka,Sturridge or someone else leaves.

And watching players on you tube doesn't really reflect their skills.

Premier League

1- Chelsea

2- Man United

3- Man City

4- Liverpool

5- Spurs

6- Arsanal

Relegated

Wolves

Norwich

Swansea

Carling Cup

Chelsea

FA Cup

Chelsea

Champions League

Chelsea

:whistling:

If you really want to super optimistic suggest you swap wolved norwich and swansea with liverpool Arsanal and spurs

He's built a good team, but there's no way they're title contenders next season. It'll take a while for that squad to adapt to the new changes. They still haven't got Gerrard back yet, they're yet to see a 100% Carroll. Ect ect. Dalglish will only be there for max 2 seasons.

I would agree if their coach was someone else, but Dalglish are able to breed in my opinion, and began to rely heavily on British boys who will regain the spirit that is a prerequisite for great things

Queen Cashback has only got a 47% win since returning to Liverpool and they have got battered by some shite teams under him aswell.

His reign is only actually that good if you compare it to Roy or Rafa's last season.

Yeah 2-3 players will bring us the treble,keep living that dream.So 1-0 is not good enough anymore? want 8-0 wins every game? yeah sure that will happen.Aguero Mata Pastore? sure 100mill is nothing for us.None of those players are needed apart from maybe Aguero if Anelka,Sturridge or someone else leaves.

And watching players on you tube doesn't really reflect their skills.

Did you actually read what I wrote?

Being realistic does not necessarily make you pessimistic or depressive. And furthermore result may not be vital for every fans. Irrespective of result a fascinating and brave performance can make fans proud. an ugly 1-0 win.... not much pride.

My prediction was based on the assumption that our midfield/wing will remain unchanged. Anyway we have another month and half. lots of things can happen. If we can sign any two of Aguero/nasri/Mata/Pastore the this story will change.

Umm....I dont get it. But why do you think 1-0 is "Not Much Pride"? I would take 37 1-0 UGLY wins out of 38 any day, time or year.

Our team and squad is STILL one of the BEST in the league even if we remain unchanged and you put us 4th? behind Liverpool and Man City? I am sorry but that is just outright pessimistic.

To say Man UTd will win the league again is being not realistic.

They have replaced Scholes with: No One

They have Replaced : Neville, OShea and Brown with the Phil Jones

They have replaced a 40 year old Class Goalie with a 20 year old...

They brought in Ashley Young:

While in our case, Consider Fresh Torres and a Fresh Young Coach with Fresh Ideas and Formation and we can beat them to the title. And I am basing my assumption on the fact that we wouldnt be buying anyone (Which is the worst case possible). But knowing that we will go in the market for atleast a new midfielder, I am confident We will win the League.

FA Cup: Chelsea

Carling Cup: Liverpool

Champions League: Chelsea (If Platini and his Corrupt Clan can stop their Barca Suck Ups)

Umm....I dont get it. But why do you think 1-0 is "Not Much Pride"? I would take 37 1-0 UGLY wins out of 38 any day, time or year.

Expectation can vary from fan to fan. For me playing with positive mentality , with flair is more important than anything. You certainly can have different opinions. I respect that. And I believe if your team play good football eventually they will win things. "Losing with dignity" kind of stuff is Arsanal's proprietary.

Our team and squad is STILL one of the BEST in the league even if we remain unchanged

No we will not be title challenger if we dont change. I am not calling for radical change btw. We are good enough to be in top 4 or even top 3. But again that is not important to me. It is more important to build a future which was due in last season, either Carlo or board was reluctant to do that.

But I agree that we will be in transfer market. And with one or two important addition in our midfield / wing we can be world beater. We even can win CL.

Our team and squad is STILL one of the BEST in the league even if we remain unchanged and you put us 4th? behind Liverpool and Man City? I am sorry but that is just outright pessimistic.

To say Man UTd will win the league again is being not realistic.

They have replaced Scholes with: No One

They have Replaced : Neville, OShea and Brown with the Phil Jones

They have replaced a 40 year old Class Goalie with a 20 year old...

They brought in Ashley Young:

While in our case, Consider Fresh Torres and a Fresh Young Coach with Fresh Ideas and Formation and we can beat them to the title. And I am basing my assumption on the fact that we wouldnt be buying anyone (Which is the worst case possible). But knowing that we will go in the market for atleast a new midfielder, I am confident We will win the League.

FA Cup: Chelsea

Carling Cup: Liverpool

Champions League: Chelsea (If Platini and his Corrupt Clan can stop their Barca Suck Ups)

Some Chelsea fans are crazy.

I think 5 years from now people will keep saying that the squad is one of the best in the league.

The current squad will be lucky to finish in the top 4. I feel sorry about Villas Boas if we dont buy the right players in the key positions.

In last years the Board and the managers made a terrible job with this squad. Just look at the players we think are not essential anymore: Anelka, Malouda, Ferreira, Essien, Drogba...how much we can get for them? None of them are worth more than 12m english pounds right now, due to their age and the few years they have in their current contracts. We will be lucky to get 20m for all of them together.

Our academy is yet to produce a regular starting XI or even a sub. that made any kind of impact in the game.

City keep spending big, Liverpool is doing a much better job than us, MU squad is stronger that ours, and it seems they are trying Sneijder, while it seems Modric is our top target in this summer...

The board keep saying we need 2 or 3 more players and the squad will become superb again.

Last years we bought Ramires and Benayoun, a 30 years old player, in a squad that was already old.

Our first pre-season game is 7 days from now, for a club that needs a revolution, or an evolution, as Boas' said, I think we are already late.

1. In last years the Board and the managers made a terrible job with this squad. Just look at the players we think are not essential anymore: Anelka, Malouda, Ferreira, Essien, Drogba...how much we can get for them? None of them are worth more than 12m english pounds right now, due to their age and the few years they have in their current contracts. We will be lucky to get 20m for all of them together.

2. Our academy is yet to produce a regular starting XI or even a sub. that made any kind of impact in the game.

3. City keep spending big, Liverpool is doing a much better job than us, MU squad is stronger that ours, and it seems they are trying Sneijder, while it seems Modric is our top target in this summer...

4.The board keep saying we need 2 or 3 more players and the squad will become superb again. Last years we bought Ramires and Benayoun, a 30 years old player, in a squad that was already old.

5. Our first pre-season game is 7 days from now, for a club that needs a revolution, or an evolution, as Boas' said, I think we are already late.

1. What does the prospective amoutns we would get by selling some of our players have to do with the Squad. Any Team will snap up players like Drogba and Essien along with Malouda and Anelka.

2. Ok...So?

3. As I mentioned Man Utd squad is rather weak. They let go of Three defenders and brought one. They havent replaced Scholes and They have replaced a 40yr old Class with a 20 yr old new one. How on earth can you say they have strengthened?

4. Yes We need 2-3 players not a Squad overhaul. Thank You. Stop Panicking

5. We are already late? Do you snort Cocaine before you type? The transfer window started a week back and will end in another month and a half. NONE of the deals on Sanchez, Neymar, Aguero , Tom Dick and Harry have been penned.