Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Guest justin_3d

Real Madrid axed the legend Jorge Valdano, because Mourinho demanded more autonomy.

Mourinho is classless coach, and people who complain about Chelsea lack of class, should never wish the return of such character.

I agree, and it is why I don't want that man back.

I will be happy with VIlla-Boas, Guardiola, or Guus.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Madrid axed the legend Jorge Valdano, because Mourinho demanded more autonomy.

Mourinho is classless coach, and people who complain about Chelsea lack of class, should never wish the return of such character.

Hang on, why's that classless? I wish more managers would do this. Look at Sir Alex, he would never have someone dictate to him which transfers he should make.. He has 100% input, as should all managers.

Nah, I don't like his management style. Doesn't get the balance right in my opinion, not just talking Real Madrid either.

Sanchez is a great coach, quite underrated. Hasn't done that well this season, but a very good coach regardless. He's also quite available right now too.. :eyebrows:

You scared the shit out of me for a minute i thought you were talking about Lawrie Sanchez laugh.gif

Hang on, why's that classless? I wish more managers would do this. Look at Sir Alex, he would never have someone dictate to him which transfers he should make.. He has 100% input, as should all managers.

Exactly. Jose would've demanded autonomy before he went there imo so the Madrid board are classless for interfering last season if anything.

sul_normal.jpg

@Sol_CampbellSulzeer Campbell

Odds on Harry Redknapp being next Chelsea manager slashed? It's a chance for him to finally manage a big club , good luck #CFC #THFC

Lmao, way to endear yourself to spuds fans even more Sol.

Or looking for another loan deal to chelsea if Arry is appointed. :champions:

Guest justin_3d

Full interview Guus gave so you can hear for yourself and not read what the papers said, as sometime they distort the news.

http://www.skysports...6952163,00.html

Notice how he says he miss day to day games.....

If Turkey does not qualify, i really expect him to come to Chelsea.

If Turkey qualify, i don't know.

Harry now 5/6 with paddy power.

Someone must know something.

Thinking about this fully this morning half of me is saying he will be a good appointment but the other half is saying he will be a disaster.