Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benitez, lol.

i´am not a big rafael benitez fan, cause he sold my africans el-hadji diouf & djibril cisse and many more liverpool f.c. stars..

gerard houllier signed my africans el-hadji diouf & djibril cisse.. he is the manager.. gerard houllier should stay in liverpool f.c.!!

liverpool f.c. won the crazy champions league final vs a.c. milan in istanbul..

and what happend with el-hadji diouf & djibril cisse.. liverpool f.c. & rafael benitez sold them, damn!!

my africans el-hadji diouf & djibril cisse should stay in liverpool f.c. or come to a london club,

fc chelsea london, fc arsenal london, fc tottenham hotspur or south side london portsmouth fc!!

el-hadji diouf:

liverpool f.c., bolton wanderers f.c., sunderland a.f.c., blackburn rovers f.c., glasgow rangers f.c..

what da hell from liverpool f.c. to bolton wanderers f.c.. i can´t anderstand the world!!

djibril cisse:

liverpool f.c., olympique de marseille, sunderland a.f.c, panathinaikos fc..

olympique de marseille is cool.. but i am still mad cause djibril cisse leave liverpool f.c.!!

:champions:

Now there's a blast from the past!

Where you around when he was the actual Chelsea manager?

saw his team play ,,,they were terrific ,,all went pear shaped after a trip to Blackpool when the team got pissed ,,I wasn't a Chelsea fan back then but

they were great to watch ,,,I think if the Doc had stayed they would have been champions

:champions:

saw his team play ,,,they were terrific ,,all went pear shaped after a trip to Blackpool when the team got pissed ,,I wasn't a Chelsea fan back then but

they were great to watch ,,,I think if the Doc had stayed they would have been champions

Was he the assistant to Drake? Or just brought in after Drake left?

Was he the assistant to Drake? Or just brought in after Drake left?

it was before the day of assistants ,,,manager did everything ...there would be a trainer ,,,his job to treat on the field injuries ,,,a guy with a magic sponge and smelling salts .... .he was after Ted

it was before the day of assistants ,,,manager did everything ...there would be a trainer ,,,his job to treat on the field injuries ,,,a guy with a magic sponge and smelling salts .... .he was after Ted

How things have really changed then :lol:

Was good seeing Docherty at the Player of the Season Awards! Shows he still deeply cares for the club.

The odds mean absolutely everything.

More bookies are suspending betting.

It means people are betting. It doesn't mean something is going on because of the odds.

If thousands of people are betting the number 9, it doesnt mean that the number would be in the role the dice.

It means people are betting. It doesn't mean something is going on because of the odds.

If thousands of people are betting the number 9, it doesnt mean that the number would be in the role the dice.

This is a little bit different than a role of a dice. People are in the known.

When someone's odds are at 20/1 then are suddenly cut down to 2/1 within half hour at every single bookies and some bookies suspended betting there is clearly some intel.

This is a little bit different than a role of a dice. People are in the known.

When someone's odds are at 20/1 then are suddenly cut down to 2/1 within half hour at every single bookies and some bookies suspended betting there is clearly some intel.

there is also the lemmings phenomenon