What ever happen to Darijo Srna being link to Chelsea?

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

What happen, no one seems interested no more?

Sure he is 29, but if i am not mistaken he was on his last year contract, which you could have gotten for a cheap price, or maybe as a free agent.

And Srna is no chump. A leader, with great spirit, and an expert in dead balls.

So would a certain Srna creep up on our agenda?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Who cares, we can get better players than him.

But if we want to bring youth, a player like this is better then spending on a younger guy.

A player like him that can come for Cheap, puts that middle ground between him, Ivan, and what young kid we bring from the academy, like Kalas???

But if we want to bring youth, a player like this is better then spending on a younger guy.

A player like him that can come for Cheap, puts that middle ground between him, Ivan, and what young kid we bring from the academy, like Kalas???

Isnt a Right Back.

But Srna would be a good signing. As he is available for Free.

Guest justin_3d

Srna are overrated and he like diving

You say overrated because he is not our player. Just like people say the same thing about Torres, but we don't say that cause he is our player...

You say overrated because he is not our player. Just like people say the same thing about Torres, but we don't say that cause he is our player...

I know about what I talking. I'm from Ukraine, and I've seen enough games Dario. He is no better than the current Bosingwa

Guest justin_3d

I know about what I talking. I'm from Ukraine, and I've seen enough games Dario. He is no better than the current Bosingwa

Oh alright then.

But the I'm from such a place sometimes is not enough.

Cause i remember people from Netherlands saying Suarez was not all that. That they seen enough for him and did not saw him as good enough for Chelsea.

This was in the summer when i wanted to get Suarez.

Now he is in Liverpool and doing fantastic...

So we spend all this money on Torres, while Liverpool does a good business in getting a great player....

Guest justin_3d

I wouldn't sign Srna anyway, he's 29 years old :Goober:

So???

Mourinho sign and old guy like Lucio from Bayern and did good. And also recently sign Ricardo from us and is doing good.

So to get him as a free agent will be a good business.